To Max Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Max

+3
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
Rishi
7 posters

Go down

To Max Empty To Max

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Do you still believe that women are safer in SI than NI?

Do you still believe that SI men respect women more compared to NI men?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

To Max Empty Re: To Max

Post by Hellsangel Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Why, Papi! Are you going to quote the Pondicherry incident to Il Professor-ai?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Why, Papi! Are you going to quote the Pondicherry incident to Il Professor-ai?

>>>HA,

You are a smart guy.

Bottomline on this topic: NIs have a lot of wackos who want to push Hindi on SI. Other than that, the mentality towards women is same all over India except the Mongloid dominated, Christianized NE states like Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur etc. There the men are are more democratic and respectful towards women.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm

PLEASE ALLOW ME:

And the worst - A DMK legislator, AMH Nazeem said on Friday that the incident could be a 'case of prostitution. "Rape case has been registered but it could be a case of prostitution". The legislator added that such incidents happen because the youth in the area are depressed.

Of course Nazeem is right -- Hindu girls - by Koran - are - impure and prostitutes....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Rishi wrote:NIs have a lot of wackos who want to push Hindi on SI.
will your personality change if you are forced to learn hindi? this "hindi imposition" is a red herring for other insecurities you guys suffer from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
will your personality change if you are forced to learn hindi? this "hindi imposition" is a red herring for other insecurities you guys suffer from.

Imposing anything potentially invites rebellion - more so when it comes to very personal things such as Religion, language, and family. The more one is offended by imposition the more rebellious the person is.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Imposing anything potentially invites rebellion - more so when it comes to very personal things such as Religion, language, and family. The more one is offended by imposition the more rebellious the person is.  

Why did the greatest 20th century Tamil writer Subramanya Bharati exhort Tamils to learn Hindi? To the extent that he became personally involved in teaching hindi to Tamilians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:PLEASE ALLOW ME:

And the worst - A DMK legislator, AMH Nazeem said on Friday that the incident could be a 'case of prostitution. "Rape case has been registered but it could be a case of prostitution". The legislator added that such incidents happen because the youth in the area are depressed.

Of course Nazeem is right -- Hindu girls - by Koran - are - impure and prostitutes....

>>> Looks like they are Muslims.

http://www.dinamani.com/latest_news/2013/12/27/%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%86%E0%AE%A3%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA/article1968226.ece

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Rishi wrote:

http://www.dinamani.com/latest_news/2013/12/27/%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AF%86%E0%AE%A3%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-%E0%AE%AA/article1968226.ece

>>> The incident happened in Karaikal. It is heavily Muslim populated area.

Watch the video

http://www.timesnow.tv/INDIA/DMK-MLAs-sick-logic/videoshow/4444736.cms

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 pm

Rishi wrote:

Then nothing will happen.

India is ruled for Muslims.....they have Immunity from prosecution.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Rishi wrote:
Rishi wrote:

>>> The incident happened in Karaikal. It is heavily Muslim populated area.

Watch the video

http://www.timesnow.tv/INDIA/DMK-MLAs-sick-logic/videoshow/4444736.cms

This is so sick and pathetic! Too disgusting for words. I am surprised that this happened in Tamilnadu, a safe haven for women. Forget rape, women there don't even get molested in local trains and buses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Unregulated entry of NIs without criminal records check is increasing crimes in TRN. First it was increase in ticketless train rides. Then bullying local train passengers with violence for seats. Then hooliganism against passengers and railway properties. Now rape which was prevalent in North is moving into TN.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:37 am

i dunno man. english imposition never evoked a REVOLUTION in you. i've been active in a whatsapp group of my school friends who are predominantly bengali, punjabi and marwari. not once has hindi imposition been discussed in the group though i am sure the bengalis, at least, hold their language close to their heart. but all i see here is hindi hindi hindi and that too when there are hardly any NIs here. it is nothing but a manifestation of some insecurity to me. my heartfelt apologies if some hindian stepped on your toe. give it time; it will heal. or, er, scratch that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:48 am

General wisdom across India. If a woman is walking alone either in an unsafe or isolated area or unsafe time of the day it means she WANTS to be raped. If you are on a street talking on an expensive mobile phone it means that you WANT it to be snatched. Same with gold chains, earrings, and so on.

Once bro was on his scooter waiting at a signal talking on his phone. Two guys stop by next to him. They look at bro bro look at them. One of them says to another - this is an old phone forget it.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:50 am

tw, are you in india? till when?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:52 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:tw, are you in india? till when?

Top secret lol. Come on chat if you have time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 am

okie dokie. i am interested in anything top secret. just please don't discuss hindi imposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Hmmmmmm. No response from the poster to whom this thread is addressed. Wonder why ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:okie dokie. i am interested in anything top secret. just please don't discuss hindi imposition.

All you Hindians want to hide about Hindi impositioon and more

Just google or bing for Hindi imposition. Just ignore the wikipedia link. No good. In thfirst page you shoukd see a link to a Tamiltribune page. Click there.

www.google.com

www.bing.com

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:38 pm

b_A wrote:Hmmmmmm. No response from the poster to whom this thread is addressed. Wonder why ?

-- i am tired of explaining the meaning of simple statistical measures, namely the relative occurrence of crimes against women by region to a person who is by and large viewed as the sulekha joker, but who wants to be taken more seriously by his fellow posters and hence from time to time resorts to appear to correct the record by trying to appear to be more balanced in his views.

-- i am tired of getting into tangles with others on such issues when it is clear than nobody is going to change another person's views.

-- this turned into a hindi imposition thread about which i have said all i ever wanted to say.

that's why.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
b_A wrote:Hmmmmmm. No response from the poster to whom this thread is addressed. Wonder why ?

-- i am tired of explaining the meaning of simple statistical measures, namely the relative occurrence of crimes against women by region to a person who is by and large viewed as the sulekha joker, but who wants to be taken more seriously by his fellow posters and hence from time to time resorts to appear to correct the record by trying to appear to be more balanced in his views.

-- i am tired of getting into tangles with others on such issues when it is clear than nobody is going to change another person's views.

-- this turned into a hindi imposition thread about which i have said all i ever wanted to say.

that's why.

Who is the Bane of SuCH?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

Who is the Bane of SuCH?

You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

The person u are calling joker never reveals personal information, never makes personal attacks, and is frankly inspirational for continuing to educate himself in math, stat, finance while holding a full time job. He has his biases but so do almost everyone on this forum including you.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

Who is the Bane of SuCH?

You.

who is the batman of SuCH?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

The person u are calling joker never reveals personal information, never makes personal attacks, and is frankly inspirational for continuing to educate himself in math, stat, finance while holding a full time job. He has his biases but so do almost everyone on this forum including you.

yes. Max made a mistake. Most SuCH'ers know who the biggest joker is.
His handle name starts with 'R' and and ends with 'n'.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

His handle name starts with 'b' and and ends with 'A'.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:56 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

Who is the Bane of SuCH?

You.

Luke Warmus

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

*Corrected*

See. This is just the example of joker antics that I was talking about.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

rofl 

The idea is everyone has a pet issue, and no matter what the thread is on everyone will try to veer it towards own pet issue and reaffirm and reconfirm their well enshrined "views"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:03 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

*Corrected*

See. This is just the example of joker antics that I was talking about which Rashmun exposed.

*b_A fixed*

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

that's why.

Who is the Bane of SuCH?

You.

Luke Warmus

who is selina kyle of SuCH?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Who is the Bane of SuCH?

You.

Luke Warmus

Tracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:12 pm

bw, here is a good picture of yours (hope u don't mind my sharing it with others):

To Max Supergirl-movie-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You.

Luke Warmus

Tracy

...and who will you be, rather, who are you?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

Luke Warmus

Tracy

To Max 890147

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:bw, here is a good picture of yours (hope u don't mind my sharing it with others):

oh, i don't mind. i am rather used to my pictures being shared without permission.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Luke Warmus

Tracy

To Max 890147

oh, the ghost who walks! who is diana palmer of SuCH?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:19 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

Luke Warmus

Tracy

You have to ask ? He'd rather be selina kyle to Luke Warmus's version of batman.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:22 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

Tracy

To Max 890147

oh, the ghost who walks! who is diana palmer of SuCH?

she is not on this forum. you shouldn't have reminded me of her. i get all emotional when i think of her. i wish i could share her blogs with you but sadly i can't because she is a very private person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:23 pm

b_A wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Luke Warmus

Tracy

You have to ask him, why not me? I'd rather be selina kyle to Luke Warmus's version of batman.

*b_A fixed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:bw, here is a good picture of yours (hope u don't mind my sharing it with others):

In this picture she has covered her two most prominent "features" well covered...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 pm

In this picture she has covered her two most prominent "features" well covered...

glad u liked the picture. here is another one:

To Max Helen+Slater+as+Supergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:

she is not on this forum. you shouldn't have reminded me of her. i get all emotional when i think of her. i wish i could share her blogs with you but sadly i can't because she is a very private person.

i understand. wish you both all the best.

old jungle saying:

the phantom is rough with roughnecks but putty in diana's hands.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:33 pm

uppili, who are you?

rashmun, any suggestions?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:38 pm

bw wrote:uppili, who are you?

rashmun, any suggestions?