Propagandhi711 & Richard Hed Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propagandhi711 & Richard Hed

+2
Propagandhi711
Rekz
6 posters

Go down

Propagandhi711 & Richard Hed Empty Propagandhi711 & Richard Hed

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:44 pm

You 50+ beer belly uncles...why r u talking about google+ & FB...such a turnoff ufff...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Propagandhi711 & Richard Hed Empty Re: Propagandhi711 & Richard Hed

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 pm

tgif rekha! where's the party tonite?

you shud write to g+ suggesting they set an age bar for the members. everyone below 16 and above 40 shudnt be there or something like that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:50 pm

My party...it's on CH tonite...a bashing up party...wanna join?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Rekz wrote:You 50+ beer belly uncles...why r u talking about google+ & FB...such a turnoff ufff...

Aunty - please lift yourself SLOWLY off that creaky chair and get closer to your screen...
A little more closer...
Now - wear those soda-glasses that're dangling on your nose properly...use your stubby fingers - it's ok
Drop that IAMS bag onto the floor to feed your 14 cats...

Look properly and tell me again - where have I ever discussed FB or G+?! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 pm

seven wrote:tgif rekha! where's the party tonite?

you shud write to g+ suggesting they set an age bar for the members. everyone below 16 and above 40 shudnt be there or something like that ?

Sheeeaaaaat...you'd be out then esp. with your moniker being your IQ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:09 pm

Richard Hed wrote:

we'll see about that. damn! sensitive about being old much ?
if you are i'll totally understand. old ppl scare me too **sad face**

i was being sarcastic at rekha's comment and ur high IQ couldnt help get the tone right...maybe thats another thing old age does to people...freaky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Oye Richard who r u?
Propa belly uncle post was about FB & G+..that's not for u...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:14 pm

seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

i was being sarcastic at rekha's comment and ur high IQ couldnt help get the tone right...maybe thats another thing old age does to people...freaky!

why would my "high IQ" help "get the tone right" of something you posted? What does this sentence above mean? What is "freaky" about any of this shyt?!

frikkin aunties of CH...they twist their stuff in a bunch and get incoherent... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Rekz wrote:Oye Richard who r u?

Aunty - You add my name in the title - it's game on!

PS: The name is Dick. You can call me that too...just wear your false teeth 'cos I don't want a bath :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:Oye Richard who r u?

Aunty - You add my name in the title - it's game on!

PS: The name is Dick. You can call me that too...just wear your false teeth 'cos I don't want a bath :-)

somewhat offtopic but not really with all the talk abt dick heads and false teeth; apparently senior citizen aunties give the best head coz there's no biting/scraping once the false teeth come off. so you should ask rekz aunty to flop her tits out of the way over the shoulder, put those false teeth in the glass of water and get down to bizness.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Let me do a Tracy here... scratch
I should call my USA friend to comprehend what these 2 beer belly 55+ uncles are talking about..
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 pm

They are discussing if blowjobs are better with teeth or without.

flop her tits out of the way over the shoulder, put those false teeth in the glass of water and get down to bizness.
Shocked thanks for the visual props. Thanks for ruining my day and lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Tracy o tracy....ya understood this complicated stuff...wow...
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Rekz wrote:Tracy o tracy....ya understood this complicated stuff...wow...

its all in the brain.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Thanks for ruining my day and lunch.

3rd lunch or been fasting Question

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

why would my "high IQ" help "get the tone right" of something you posted? What does this sentence above mean? What is "freaky" about any of this shyt?!

frikkin aunties of CH...they twist their stuff in a bunch and get incoherent... Very Happy

aww did you forget to take your pills? oh or maybe its time to up the medication lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:18 pm

seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:
seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

aww did you forget to take your pills? oh or maybe its time to up the medication lol!

Anunty Sevenu, you side-stepped my questions...and you seem to need pills to focus.

Wait, dont take any. Won't help anyways! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 pm

however silly (u think) i maybe, i know when to stop and when things stop being funny. like now. u shud ve let my comment be last and maybe lolled or something but hum to baal ki khaal nikalenge :-bd

nvm...things get slow as we grow old...grasping when to stop being one of them. i understand **sympathetic smile**

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Amazed to see these men getting pissed off by being called as aging uncles and soon they attack in a filthy manner.. The comments here contains profanity and terms and condition of this forum clearly mentions about the moderator's right to delete such perverts's comments..

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

seven wrote:however silly u think i am i know when to stop and when things stop being funny. like now. u shud ve let my comment be last and maybe lolled or something but hum to baal ki khaal nikalenge :-bd

nvm...things get slow as we grow old...grasping when to stop being one of them. i understand **sympathetic smile**

It's a free-for-all...you can stop posting if you like...that arthritis acting up, Aunty?! Very Happy
Also, jitni lambi chaadar ho utna hee pair failana chahiye...you stopped being funny before you started - in the first post in this thread itself...that chat lingo won't fool anyone, Aunty:-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
seven wrote:however silly u think i am i know when to stop and when things stop being funny. like now. u shud ve let my comment be last and maybe lolled or something but hum to baal ki khaal nikalenge :-bd

It's a free-for-all...you can stop posting if you like...that arthritis acting up, Aunty?! Very Happy
Also, jitni lambi chaadar ho utna hee pair failana chahiye...you stopped being funny before you started - in the first post in this thread itself...that chat lingo won't fool anyone, Aunty:-)

ok i tried my best to keep my cool when u called me aunty bcz i am not. and bcz u thot i was fooling it shows u've been fooled b4 - u know doodh ka jala etc etc. so i wont tease u more but i didnt call u uncle so i will appreciate if u didnt call me aunty either. i hate it when fat people talk to me as it is..upar se if they call me aunty i wana kill someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:41 pm

@ seven- on a serious note right now your posts on sulekha and ch for desis majorly contribute showing your personality as a insecured tv soap saasu Ma A typical aunty vamp character :d

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:43 pm

seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

ok i tried my best to keep my cool when u called me aunty bcz i am not. and bcz u thot i was fooling it shows u've been fooled b4 - u know doodh ka jala etc etc. so i wont tease u more but i didnt call u uncle so i will appreciate if u didnt call me aunty either. i hate it when fat people talk to me as it is..upar se if they call me aunty i wana kill someone.

ROFLMAO! How can you hate (talking to) yourself, Aunty?!

This is way too easy...I'm bored... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

soul.peaceful wrote:@ seven- on a serious note right now your posts on sulekha and ch for desis majorly contribute showing your personality as a insecured tv soap saasu Ma A typical aunty vamp character :d

As Larry the Cable Guy would say "I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there"...Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

soul.peaceful wrote:@ seven- on a serious note right now your posts on sulekha and ch for desis majorly contribute showing your personality as a insecured tv soap saasu Ma A typical aunty vamp character :d
That was seriously funny. I do realize I'm being shallow but did you not read my compliment I rated best?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Maria !!!?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:52 pm

@ Dick, you are boring, no wonder you are bored too. Must be hard being old and sad etc but uncle just coz u spend time talking to yourself doesn't mean u can assume every else does too. ( note to self: this is why you don't deal with oldies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:58 pm

seven wrote:@ Dick, you are boring, no wonder you are bored too. Must be hard being old and sad etc but uncle just coz u spend time talking to yourself doesn't mean u can assume every else does too. ( note to self: this is why you don't deal with oldies)

Sleep
Aunty - if anyone ever asked you to wake them up; when you post/said something interesting, they'd be Rip Van Winkle...
Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
seven wrote:@ Dick, you are boring, no wonder you are bored too. Must be hard being old and sad etc but uncle just coz u spend time talking to yourself doesn't mean u can assume every else does too. ( note to self: this is why you don't deal with oldies)

Sleep
Aunty - if anyone ever asked you to wake them up; when you post/said something interesting, they'd be Rip Van Winkle...
Sleep

Only on this forums I have seen even guys being touchy about their age ... Looks like I touched a nerve there. I won't bother you more now Smile I all for old people. It's a privilege denied to many so now on don't feel so bad when someone young reminds you of being old, unclish ... Feel better I'm done with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

seven wrote:
Richard Hed wrote:

Sleep
Sleep

Only on this forums I have seen even guys being touchy about their age ... Looks like I touched a nerve there. I won't bother you more now Smile I all for old people. It's a privilege denied to many so now on don't feel so bad when someone young reminds you of being old, unclish ... Feel better I'm done with you

**seven's rant***

Blip? Blip Blop bilippoty blop blipu blippputy blop blah...

***end rant***

Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Mr. T wrote:

Maria !!!?
: NO

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum