Lunch 2014 edition Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch 2014 edition

3 posters

Go down

Lunch 2014 edition Empty Lunch 2014 edition

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 pm

hot.

Lunch 2014 edition Soup10

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Lunch 2014 edition Empty Re: Lunch 2014 edition

Post by nevada Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Minestrone? That looks like appetizer. Where is the rest of your lunch?

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:38 pm

yes, it is. i do have a veggie wrap right next to me. for some reason, i am full from the soup. maybe i will be hungry in a couple of hours. Happy new year to you!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Ate two oranges since morn. Eating a banana now. I also have an apple and a mango (yeah, a mango! We get mangoes even in dec/jan in the sweet place that i live). I got to eat those before dawn today. I also have garbenzo beans (punjabi chole) boiled and lightly fried with grated carrots and coconut powder. Healthy eating, you see. New year's resolution and all. Yeah, aunties R us.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:00 pm

Nothing wrong with eating fruits Kinnera, just eat them AFTER lunch, not as lunch Smile
I had vermicelli upma today. No new year resolutions for me but I am planning to go hiking this Saturday after a looong gap and hoping to make this a regular habit like before.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:13 pm

Here's the menu for this week

Dosa and Pulihora rice yesterday (on 1st),
Peas-Kachauri tomorrow (Friday) and
Chola Bhatura on Sunday.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:12 pm

nevada wrote:Nothing wrong with eating fruits Kinnera, just eat them AFTER lunch, not as lunch Smile
I had vermicelli upma today. No new year resolutions for me but I am planning to go hiking this Saturday after a looong gap and hoping to make this a regular habit like before.

That's like doing what someone i know does. She eats a full meal up to her neck and eats a banana after and justifies it by, 'bananas help with the digestion. You got to eat a banana after the meals for proper digestion.' That's added calories to a load of calories already pigged in during lunch/dinner.

Fruits got to be eaten before lunch so you end up eating less of the other not so healthy stuff like vermicelli upma Smile

Hiking in this weather? You live in florida or arizona or some place like that? Hiking!!! My favorite outdoor activity of all. Love to hike! Well, have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down