I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department.

2 posters

Go down

I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department. Empty I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department.

Post by Rishi Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:23 pm

We have, till now, only focussed on the plain numbers. The greater issues such as the deficiency of enough technical jobs for students from top technical institute have never been mentioned by the media. The plum jobs are offered for the first few days and most of these jobs are offered by service sector companies instead of manufacturing sector companies (Department of Computer Science and Engineering is an exception which attracts enough technical jobs for its students). I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department.

http://www.newslaundry.com/2014/01/not-such-a-rosy-picture/

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department. Empty Re: I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department.

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Papi, why this obsession with IITs?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department. Empty Re: I am working with a sales and marketing consultancy after graduating from IIT Kharagpur’s Metallurgical and Materials Engineering department.

Post by Rishi Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:55 am

Hellsangel wrote:Papi, why this obsession with IITs?

>>>OK

From now on, you are going to be my obsession!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down