what makes a Good Husband... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what makes a Good Husband...

+9
FluteHolder
Rekz
pravalika nanda
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
smArtha
harharmahadev
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Silly Point
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what makes a Good Husband... - Page 2 Empty Re: what makes a Good Husband...

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Silly Point wrote:
indophile wrote:There are many tall Iyer boys here.

http://www.iyermatrimony.com/matrimonial/Iyer+Grooms

there are all fetuses on there age 24?? and some how 5ft 6 is not tall enough..

Thanks for trying dawlin

*air kisses*

Krithi
i like nondescript iyer # 245897, venkatesh p. he might just want a couple of goats in dowry and he is sold!

wow, the site has a pull-down menu to specify sub-caastu as well - who would want to marry these losers drowned in caastu/subcaaastu preferences. wussy iyer boys, all.

Some poor goat would. That is the only way these wussy Iyer boys can marry.
initially these guys are amusing to talk to, it's a collision of very different worlds. but now i'm feeling sorry and shall desist from making further comments. venkat is a real guy looking for a girl and we should not be picking on any of them. as usual i speak in haste and then i have to withdraw what i said. but i do believe that just one goat is somewhat miserly. you know i no longer tip just a dollar, it's two dollars now. and to make up for my generosity here i have squashed all plans to ever give to charity. can't be paying taxes, paying tips, paying for my insurance, my overhead, my rent, my clothes, my food, my training stuff and giving to charity at the same time. i'm not donald trump.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 pm

dooooonnnt sayyyyyy thatttttttt

making statements like that make my future seem bleak...

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:08 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Silly Point wrote:

there are all fetuses on there age 24?? and some how 5ft 6 is not tall enough..

Thanks for trying dawlin

*air kisses*

Krithi
i like nondescript iyer # 245897, venkatesh p. he might just want a couple of goats in dowry and he is sold!

wow, the site has a pull-down menu to specify sub-caastu as well - who would want to marry these losers drowned in caastu/subcaaastu preferences. wussy iyer boys, all.

initially these guys are amusing to talk to, it's a collision of very different worlds. but now i'm feeling sorry and shall desist from making further comments. venkat is a real guy looking for a girl and we should not be picking on any of them. as usual i speak in haste and then i have to withdraw what i said. but i do believe that just one goat is somewhat miserly. you know i no longer tip just a dollar, it's two dollars now. and to make up for my generosity here i have squashed all plans to ever give to charity. can't be paying taxes, paying tips, paying for my insurance, my overhead, my rent, my clothes, my food, my training stuff and giving to charity at the same time. i'm not donald trump.
PN pliss to be focusing.. the above well constructed sentence has no bearing on MY life.. so stop thinking and please focus.. you are a valuable member of my research team.. if you should lose your focus .. we lose sight of our ultimate goal of a destination iyer beach wedding in the maldives...

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Uh. Actually we been trying to get PN hitched for like last 2-3 years at least. But she is into reddy matrimony and you into Iyer. *phew*

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:49 am

Silly Point wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
bw wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

PN pliss to be focusing.. the above well constructed sentence has no bearing on MY life.. so stop thinking and please focus.. you are a valuable member of my research team.. if you should lose your focus .. we lose sight of our ultimate goal of a destination iyer beach wedding in the maldives...

LOL

anyways, now that we have turned over, i mean on to page 2, it is

fun. fun. fun worry ! worry Sad worry:(

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:07 am

I am sorry for not punctuating as per your request.. it is just that punctuating is against my religion.. I hope you understand Very Happy

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 am

Silly Point wrote:I am sorry for not punctuating as per your request.. it is just that punctuating is against my religion.. I hope you understand Very Happy
totally... as i am in the same religion Very Happy , which allows punching on thursdays yakkOv  Razz anyways as long as you have fun w/o worries, we are good i guess

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Silly Point Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 am

Thanks.. I have not been a good follower of that rule in ages, maybe Rowdy Rakkamma needs get back to her roots

Krithi aka Rowdy Rakkamma Very Happy

Silly Point

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:58 am

Silly Point wrote:Thanks.. I have not been a good follower of that rule in ages, maybe Rowdy Rakkamma needs get back to her roots

don't worry - i'll watch your back Wink 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:39 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Silly Point wrote:Thanks.. I have not been a good follower of that rule in ages, maybe Rowdy Rakkamma needs get back to her roots

et voila! rowdy rAkkamma going by/2 to the roots starting at 0:40

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:44 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

et voila! rowdy rAkkamma going by/2 to the roots starting at 0:40

The Future PM - Amma can go even by/8...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2