Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )

+2
b_A
Kris
6 posters

Go down

Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )  Empty Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:57 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/opinion/sunday/woody-allen-speaks-out.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

Back to top Go down

Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )  Empty Re: Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )

Post by Guest Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/opinion/sunday/woody-allen-speaks-out.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

Notwithstanding, Mia insisted that I had abused Dylan and took her immediately to a doctor to be examined. Dylan told the doctor she had not been molested. Mia then took Dylan out for ice cream, and when she came back with her the child had changed her story. The police began their investigation; a possible indictment hung in the balance. I very willingly took a lie-detector test and of course passed because I had nothing to hide. I asked Mia to take one and she wouldn’t. Last week a woman named Stacey Nelkin, whom I had dated many years ago, came forward to the press to tell them that when Mia and I first had our custody battle 21 years ago, Mia had wanted her to testify that she had been underage when I was dating her, despite the fact this was untrue. Stacey refused. I include this anecdote so we all know what kind of character we are dealing with here. One can imagine in learning this why she wouldn’t take a lie-detector test.

Back to top Go down

Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )  Empty Re: Woody Allen speaks out (say what you will, the man has class )

Post by Kris Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:33 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/opinion/sunday/woody-allen-speaks-out.html?hp&rref=opinion&_r=0

Notwithstanding, Mia insisted that I had abused Dylan and took her immediately to a doctor to be examined. Dylan told the doctor she had not been molested. Mia then took Dylan out for ice cream, and when she came back with her the child had changed her story. The police began their investigation; a possible indictment hung in the balance. I very willingly took a lie-detector test and of course passed because I had nothing to hide. I asked Mia to take one and she wouldn’t. Last week a woman named Stacey Nelkin, whom I had dated many years ago, came forward to the press to tell them that when Mia and I first had our custody battle 21 years ago, Mia had wanted her to testify that she had been underage when I was dating her, despite the fact this was untrue. Stacey refused. I include this anecdote so we all know what kind of character we are dealing with here. One can imagine in learning this why she wouldn’t take a lie-detector test.
>>> I find the whole Soon Yi Previn thing very unsettling, but the child molestation bit is difficult to believe. The lie detector aspect makes this thing suspect.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:46 am

Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

>>> I find the whole Soon Yi Previn thing very unsettling, but the child molestation bit is difficult to believe. The lie detector aspect makes this thing suspect.

Soon Yi Previn was the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and her previous husband (not Woody Allan). And the age difference of Soon Yi Previn and Woody Allan was i think about the same as the age difference of Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra at the time of marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Soon Yi Previn was the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow and her previous husband (not Woody Allan). And the age difference of Soon Yi Previn and Woody Allan was i think about the same as the age difference of Mia Farrow and Frank Sinatra at the time of marriage.

>>>Yeah, I know it was Previn's adopted daughter, but he did have a child with Mia Farrow and they adopted a couple more (I think). In that sense, it makes it creepy.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 am

Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

>>>Yeah, I know it was Previn's adopted daughter, but he did have a child with Mia Farrow and they adopted a couple more (I think). In that sense, it makes it creepy.

That supposedly biological child of Allan and Farrow is Ronan Farrow. If you try seeing pictures of Ronan Farrow through google images you will notice a very strong resemblance to Frank Sinatra. The suspicion that Ronan's father was actually Sinatra becomes more pronounced when you consider that Mia has recently announced that she never really stopped sleeping with Sinatra while she was together with Woody Alan and that Ronan may well be Sinatra's son. In the nytimes article, Woody Alan refers to this and asks why Mia not say all this to the judge at the time of their separation since he ended up paying for child support to Mia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:10 am

I agree that the situation is creepy but I find Mia Farrow more creepy than Woody Alan.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:47 am

As they say, only pure class can recognize class. Rash recognized Woody.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:11 am

b_A wrote:As they say, only pure class can recognize class. Rash recognized Woody.
b-a
You took the words out of my mouth (in this out of my type writer).

Rash
when it came to relationship, woody is really stumped.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:13 am

truthbetold wrote:
b_A wrote:As they say, only pure class can recognize class. Rash recognized Woody.
b-a
You took the words out of my mouth (in this out of my type writer).

Rash
when it came to relationship, woody is really stumped.

Of course b_A took the words right out from *your* mouth.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:47 am

I wouldn't be surprised if he paid his ex to create a controversy to get a fresh dose of publicity. Nothing sells as well as controversy - whether it is a young Miley Cyrus or a dirty old man.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:58 am

*lazy yawn*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:I agree that the situation is creepy but I find Mia Farrow more creepy than Woody Alan.

>>>Yeah, Farrow is harebrained. With Allen, I am a big fan of his, but the man behind the genius is quite flawed.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I agree that the situation is creepy but I find Mia Farrow more creepy than Woody Alan.

>>>Yeah, Farrow is harebrained. With Allen, I am a big fan of his, but the man behind the genius is quite flawed.

>>> In this world, if a rich and powerful person behaves badly then he is considered to be a flawed human being. But if a working class guy behaves badly then he is judged very harshly. He is called an immoral person and a scumbag.

Why this double standard?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down