Paging Rashmun Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paging Rashmun

3 posters

Go down

Paging Rashmun Empty Paging Rashmun

Post by b_A Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:43 pm

Why are you MIA ? I am missing my daily dose of fun. What is your latest theory regarding my alternate handle?
Still sticking to ashdoc ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Paging Rashmun Empty Re: Paging Rashmun

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:50 pm

as long as you stick to GK as me, I suppose! Wink 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:15 pm

before christmas, please Basketball 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 pm

b_A wrote:Why are you MIA ? I am missing my daily dose of fun. What is your latest theory regarding my alternate handle?

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

even inspector closeau will not make such a bad deduction.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:34 pm

garam_kuta wrote:as long as you stick to GK as me, I suppose! Wink 
Still forgetting to change handles , I see.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:37 pm

bw wrote:
b_A wrote:Why are you MIA ? I am missing my daily dose of fun. What is your latest theory regarding my alternate handle?

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

We don't need any deductions that tax the brain here considering the fragile state of their (Rashmun+GK) mind. Just some random guess is all that is required.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:41 pm

b_A wrote:
bw wrote:

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

We don't need any deductions that tax the brain here considering the fragile state of their (Rashmun+GK) mind. Just some random guess is all that is required.

after all that build up, this is the result? bah!

clouseau doesn't seem all that inept after all.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 pm

bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
bw wrote:

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

Shhhh. He already made a note that both of our names start with lower case b. He is very close to making the next proclamation.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:22 pm

bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
bw wrote:

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

HMSS conditioning and nostalgia?Razz 

..just random guess is all that is required. mbwahahha.. is that your version of bayesian stats? is that how you 'established' GK was me?  rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:31 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
bw wrote:

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

..just random guess is all that is required. mbwahahha.. is that your version of bayesian stats? is that how you 'established' GK was me?  rofl
Really? Now we need to establish that GK is GK ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:41 pm

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
bw wrote:
b_A wrote:
bw wrote:

haha@b_A= ashdoc.  

hmm...boy...finally xanax seems to be working for you today clap must have OD it;)  

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:29 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
bw wrote:
b_A wrote:

hmm...boy...finally xanax seems to be working for you today clap must have OD it;)  
Or you continue to keep forgetting to take your medicines and change your handles appropriately.
Let me help you clear the confusion in your mind. I know it will be a herculean task when you are off your medicines , but let me try anyway. 

I didn't establish that GK= GK . What I established was that GK=Petrichor. So you can stop  rofl  and start  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad and  tearing hair out .

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:50 am

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
bw wrote:

Or you continue to keep forgetting to take your medicines and change your handles appropriately.
Let me help you clear the confusion in your mind. I know it will be a herculean task when you are off your medicines , but let me try anyway. 

I didn't establish that GK= GK . What I established was that GK=Petrichor. So you can stop  rofl  and start  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad and  tearing hair out .

not a chance...we're having great fun needling you... there's so much to come, na? yes you have not established GK=GK..good luck with that... you can do it... and now
you established GK=Petrichor hmmmm ...escalating intrigue and as much as it is flattering, is anybody buying your bayesian inference except us which is so mbwahahaha  rofl rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:22 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

not a chance...we're having great fun needling you... there's so much to come, na? yes you have not established GK=GK..good luck with that... you can do it... and now
you established GK=Petrichor hmmmm ...escalating intrigue and as much as it is flattering, is anybody buying your bayesian inference except us which is so mbwahahaha  rofl rofl

You are needling me and havng fun?
Let me spell it out for you. What you are having is not fun but d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-s. No wonder you flock together with the other delusionary bird of the same feathers, the R-man.
If nobody is buying my inference then why is your original handle feeling so shy to make his regular appearances?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 pm

b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
b_A wrote:

You are needling me and havng fun?
Let me spell it out for you. What you are having is not fun but d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-s. No wonder you flock together with the other delusionary bird of the same feathers, the R-man.
If nobody is buying my inference then why is your original handle feeling so shy to make his regular appearances?

ha ha ha... precisely...this is priceless..it's just for this and for the oh, so promising future entertainment, granite-head!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down