A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri

+2
Rishi
Thanjai Nalankilli
6 posters

Go down

A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri Empty A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Of all the current day politicians in Tamil Nad the man i respect the most has got to be the Great MK Azhagiri. His virtues are countless and his influence in Southern Tamil Nad in particular has been profound. Whether it be waging war against corruption, protection of the elderly and of children, or else developmental activities Azhagiri has no equal in Tamil Nad and indeed in India. Criminals shiver at his name and saints bless him for his various benefactions. Azhagiri is extremely pious and he is only afraid of God and nobody else.

In my opinion it is now time for Azhagiri to step out of Southern Tamil Nad and start serving the whole of India. Indians will be blessed to have him as their leader.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri Empty Re: A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri

Post by Impedimenta Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 pm

sweety, you gave up on Stalin already?  Very Happy

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Of all the current day politicians in Tamil Nad the man i respect the most has got to be the Great MK Azhagiri. His virtues are countless and his influence in Southern Tamil Nad in particular has been profound. Whether it be waging war against corruption, protection of the elderly and of children, or else developmental activities Azhagiri has no equal in Tamil Nad and indeed in India. Criminals shiver at his name and saints bless him for his various benefactions. Azhagiri is extremely pious and he is only afraid of God and nobody else.

In my opinion it is now time for Azhagiri to step out of Southern Tamil Nad and start serving the whole of India. Indians will be blessed to have him as their leader.

ROFL

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 pm

A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri RSK_0001_20091008.jpg
Impy and Rishi, in the picture above Arjuna is Stalin. Can u tell me who is Lord Krishna ? Is it Azhagiri or Kalaignar ?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:A Few Good Men: M K Azhagiri RSK_0001_20091008.jpg
Impy and Rishi, in the picture above Arjuna is Stalin. Can u tell me who is Lord Krishna ? Is it Azhagiri or Kalaignar ?

I can only hope its not a blind guy!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:03 am

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:Of all the current day politicians in Tamil Nad the man i respect the most has got to be the Great MK Azhagiri. His virtues are countless and his influence in Southern Tamil Nad in particular has been profound. Whether it be waging war against corruption, protection of the elderly and of children, or else developmental activities Azhagiri has no equal in Tamil Nad and indeed in India. Criminals shiver at his name and saints bless him for his various benefactions. Azhagiri is extremely pious and he is only afraid of God and nobody else.

>>>You left out the fact this knight in shining armor, a fellow who is faithful in love and dauntless in war, is also Kayalvizhi's (could it be, could it be the same as our resident visionary?) father.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:03 am

Impedimenta wrote:sweety, you gave up on Stalin already?  Very Happy

Not at all. The two brothers remind me of the Ram Lakshman duo. I would like to see one of them become PM and the other Deputy PM.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:18 am

Kris wrote:

>>>You left out the fact this knight in shining armor, a fellow who is faithful in love and dauntless in war, is also Kayalvizhi's (could it be, could it be the same as our resident visionary?) father.

Well said Kris. Faithful in love and dauntless in war is a phrase that adequately captures the spirit of this great man. As to your KV speculation I think the resident KV cannot be the Great Man's daughter. I have met Azhagiri's daughter Kayal Vizhi in person and she shares my view that India would be well served if Azhagiri were to become PM or at least Deputy PM. If the resident KV would have her way Azhagiri would only be serving Tamil Nad.

Another point to consider that the border dispute with China would come to an end if India and China reunite and a new country called Chindia formed. The only way this would work is if a renowned figure like Azhagiri is called upon to head the new nation with impartiality and the correct mix of benevolence for the masses and toughness towards criminals. The fact that Azhagiri is the greatest political scientist since Kautilya would stand him in good stead in meeting the new challenge. Also he would be acceptable to the Chinese since he knows everything about Chinese culture. Whether it be quoting the Tang poets Li Po or Tu Fu, or discussing war strategy given by Sun Tzu, or Chinese history written by Su Ma Chien,or Chinese novels like 'Three Kingdoms', etc. Azhagiri knows it all. He is also familiar with Chinese science and technology and also with Chinese economics. Since he is a genius and an expert on China the Chinese will have no hesitancy in accepting him as leader and once Chindia is formed the border problem between China and India will be solved.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 am

LOL, funny picture R. it looks like KN.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:29 am

Impedimenta wrote:

not RDJ?  Laughing 
epdi keereenga? looks like all is well -youtube-lae pArthean Wink 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:13 am

Thanjai Nalankilli wrote:
Kris wrote:

Well said Kris. Faithful in love and dauntless in war is a phrase that adequately captures the spirit of this great man. As to your KV speculation I think the resident KV cannot be the Great Man's daughter. I have met Azhagiri's daughter Kayal Vizhi in person and she shares my view that India would be well served if Azhagiri were to become PM or at least Deputy PM. If the resident KV would have her way Azhagiri would only be serving Tamil Nad.

Another point to consider that the border dispute with China would come to an end if India and China reunite and a new country called Chindia formed. The only way this would work is if a renowned figure like Azhagiri is called upon to head the new nation with impartiality and the correct mix of benevolence for the masses and toughness towards criminals. The fact that Azhagiri is the greatest political scientist since Kautilya would stand him in good stead in meeting the new challenge. Also he would be acceptable to the Chinese since he knows everything about Chinese culture. Whether it be quoting the Tang poets Li Po or Tu Fu, or discussing war strategy given by Sun Tzu, or Chinese history written by Su Ma Chien,or Chinese novels like 'Three Kingdoms', etc. Azhagiri knows it all. He is also familiar with Chinese science and technology and also with Chinese economics. Since he is a genius and an expert on China the Chinese will have no hesitancy in accepting him as leader and once Chindia is formed the border problem between China and India will be solved.

You Sir have a keen eye for possibilities. India -er, greater Eelam- can indeed stretch from Anatolia in the west to Japan in the east, if and only if a man like MKA is allowed to take the reins. Let us hope the populace sees this and does not make the egregious mistake of electing a lesser mortal again.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:

not RDJ?  Laughing 
epdi keereenga? looks like all is well -youtube-lae pArthean Wink   

why are you even pulling in RDJ here? leave him alone. i am doing great. thanks for asking. hope you are doing ok.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 pm

I think the guy controlling the horses is Periyar and the guy shooting at the horses is a DKhead.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down