TB fetish Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB fetish

+6
ashaNirasha
Impedimenta
Rishi
seven
swapna
pravalika nanda
10 posters

Go down

TB fetish Empty TB fetish

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyAaR2aWcA

it appears the tb fetish is immortalized in film. check out the above trailer: the girl proudly announces her caste as if it were the normal thing to do.
northindians hate "madrasis" but if you're fairer than them or brahmin they'll come chasing you in the hundreds. TamBs deserve their northindians.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

TB fetish Empty Re: TB fetish

Post by swapna Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:40 am

Jai says that no one deserves North Indians.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Sounds like a North Indian girl broke jai's heart </3 Sad

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:11 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyAaR2aWcA

it appears the tb fetish is immortalized in film. check out the above trailer: the girl proudly announces her caste as if it were the normal thing to do.
northindians hate "madrasis" but if you're fairer than them or brahmin they'll come chasing you in the hundreds. TamBs deserve their northindians.

>>>>PN,

What a stupid movie! Patronizing NI jerks.

My cousin who teaches small kids once hugged a NI boy because he did well on a test. The kid said "Don't hug me. I will also become black like you."

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:13 pm

>>>A Tamil Brahmin man who had worked and lived in NI said it is because of patriotism, SIs are putting up with racist attitudes of NIs.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:26 pm

the girl looks gorgeous. ahem, apt casting.  Very Happy

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:13 pm

I thought the girl looked like a NI/muslim and the guy looked SI.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:55 pm

i don't necessarily mind watching a movie that honestly and openly explores prejudices that indians have about each other, but given that this is bollycrap i am sure it's a waste of a movie.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm

what's a TB movie?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:07 pm

i didn't like the novel a whole lot. i enjoyed it until they were in college, which is not even the main point of the book. After that, ok some stereotypical parts were funny, but others sorta felt stretched and trying-too-hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Seems like a hilarious movie. I feel that it's going to be a hit. 5 million + hits just for the trailer! Alia bhatt looks cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Rishi wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyAaR2aWcA

>>>>PN,

What a stupid movie! Patronizing NI jerks.

My cousin who teaches small kids once hugged a NI boy because he did well on a test. The kid said "Don't hug me. I will also become black like you."

** pls tell your cousin to never hug any student ever cuz the kid could've said a lot worse.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Impedimenta wrote:the girl looks gorgeous. ahem, apt casting.  Very Happy

I was going to say that they should have picked a SI actress or someone who looked SI. The people in Bollywood did not because NIs are intrinsically naturally, by birth a bunch a bigots and hence exclude SIs.

However, Tamil Brahmins by their own admission and boasting tend to have blue eyes and fair skin and are likely the same genetic make up as this actress alia bhatt who is part European, part Arab, and part North Indian. So the North Indian bigots are well-informed and absolutely spot-on in their casting.

This also explains why NIs chase TamBrahms and why they are considered trophy spouses. It is mostly your doing. It is not nice to be married to someone cuz they think you're a catch cuz of your race and skin color.

the girl does have a winsome smile.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:47 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

I was going to say that they should have picked a SI actress or someone who looked SI. The people in Bollywood did not because NIs are intrinsically naturally, by birth a bunch a bigots and hence exclude SIs.

However, Tamil Brahmins by their own admission and boasting tend to have blue eyes and fair skin and are likely the same genetic make up as this actress alia bhatt who is part European, part Arab, and part North Indian. So the North Indian bigots are well-informed and absolutely spot-on in their casting.

This also explains why NIs chase TamBrahms and why they are considered trophy spouses. It is mostly your doing. It is not nice to be married to someone cuz they think you're a catch cuz of your race and skin color.

PN,

It looks like you have not met any TB who is dark as charcoal. I am not using analogy to mean something wrong with Black skin. TBs from places like Tanjore, Erode, Tirunelveli tend to be darker. I know one TB who is black, her husband and child are also Black. The lady looks beautiful with sharp nose and lean figure. Both her and the husband do not give a rat ass being dark skinned.

Btw I can show you TB who are light skinned with horrible looks.

It is true light skinned TBs look down on dark skinned TBs.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:51 pm

google and find a picture of srinivasa ramanujan.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

scratch

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:02 pm

I like this conversation:(I am paraphrasing) .
Punjabi mil: your daughter is so lucky. She found a handsome and qualified husband.are
Tb mil: 90% of si are qualified.
Punjabi comeback:but 90% of Si's gore nahi hote hai.
Are people this cut throat?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:16 pm

>>>This reminds me of what happened during my high school days.

I was studying in English medium. In fact, my English skills got worse after enrolling in English medium. The Malayalee guy who taught us did not have a clue about stuff like Grammar, punctuation, writing etc. I think he had a degree in Zoology. So he did fairly a decent job in that subject. Btw his name was Ganiappa. I do not what that name means. In English class, all he would do is to ask each student to read loudly a few sentences from the government published textbook. That was all. And this is what he did throughout my 9th, 10 and 11th grades.

The kids who studied in English medium thought they were superior to the ones who chose to study in Tamil.

Now comes into picture Dogee. Yep that was his nickname. He lived on the street parallel to mine. Dogee did not like English medium kids. One day, Bhaskar and I were coming back from School on a bicycle. I was pedalling and he was sitting at the back. Dogee was chasing us on his bike. He was coming fast and started yelling "You guys should stop thinking  you are superior because you are in English medium...blah... blah". Then Bhaskar said to Dogee "Hello. Karuppanna".  (Hello. Black Brother)

Dogee burst into tears. Bhaskar hit him where it hurt. Dogee was extremely dark. And his cousin who lived upstairs in his house was fair skinned like Rishi Kapoor. The comparision must have traumatized the poor guy.

This incident has been etched in my memory and does not seem to go away.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>This reminds me of what happened during my high school days.

I was studying in English medium. In fact, my English skills got worse after enrolling in English medium. The Malayalee guy who taught us did not have a clue about stuff like Grammar, punctuation, writing etc. I think he had a degree in Zoology. So he did fairly a decent job in that subject. Btw his name was Ganiappa. I do not what that name means. In English class, all he would do is to ask each student to read loudly a few sentences from the government published textbook. That was all. And this is what he did throughout my 9th, 10 and 11th grades.

The kids who studied in English medium thought they were superior to the ones who chose to study in Tamil.

Now comes into picture Dogee. Yep that was his nickname. He lived on the street parallel to mine. Dogee did not like English medium kids. One day, Bhaskar and I were coming back from School on a bicycle. I was pedalling and he was sitting at the back. Dogee was chasing us on his bike. He was coming fast and started yelling "You guys should stop thinking  you are superior because you are in English medium...blah... blah". Then Bhaskar said to Dogee "Hello. Karuppanna".  (Hello. Black Brother)

Dogee burst into tears. Bhaskar hit him where it hurt. Dogee was extremely dark. And his cousin who lived upstairs in his house was fair skinned like Rishi Kapoor. The comparision must have traumatized the poor guy.

This incident has been etched in my memory and does not seem to go away.

The Italian traveller Marco Polo is famous for his travels in China but he had also visited present day Tamil Nadu. In his memoirs he has written that the Tamils of the time would rub the infants with a special kind of oil ( or balm ) to make their skin darker. Since dark sin was considered more beautiful by the Tamils of his time--the darker the better. Someone should have told this to your dark skinned friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:google and find a picture of srinivasa ramanujan.
 I don't have to, I know what he looks like.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:google and find a picture of srinivasa ramanujan.

Btw C.V. Raman and S. Chandrasekhar were also very dark skinned.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Rishi wrote:

Now comes into picture Dogee. Yep that was his nickname. He lived on the street parallel to mine. Dogee did not like English medium kids. One day, Bhaskar and I were coming back from School on a bicycle. I was pedalling and he was sitting at the back. Dogee was chasing us on his bike.

nice touch@dogee chasing.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Rishi wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

PN,

It looks like you have not met any TB who is dark as charcoal. I am not using analogy to mean something wrong with Black skin. TBs from places like Tanjore, Erode, Tirunelveli tend to be darker. I know one TB who is black, her husband and child are also Black. The lady looks beautiful with sharp nose and lean figure. Both her and the husband do not give a rat ass being dark skinned.

Btw I can show you TB who are light skinned with horrible looks.

It is true light skinned TBs look down on dark skinned TBs.
thanks for understanding.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 am

swapna wrote:Jai says that no one deserves North Indians.

Swapna - call 911...
You are a victim of domestic voilence
*hugs*
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum