I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM

3 posters

Go down

I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM Empty I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM

Post by Rishi Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:29 pm

http://www.timesnow.tv/MK-Alagiri-backs-Modi/videoshow/4450342.cms

>>> Now that Alagiri has openly come out in support of Modi, BJP is going to win 300 seats.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM Empty Re: I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:32 pm

How can Alagiri get any MPs if he is not supported by DMK?  Is he starting his own party and fielding candidates for election?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM Empty Re: I am 100% certain Modi will become the PM

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:How can Alagiri get any MPs if he is not supported by DMK?  Is he starting his own party and fielding candidates for election?

BJP is leading a hitherto untried alliance. It always played second fiddle to ADMK or DMK. This is the first time it is LEADING an alliance with DMDK, PMK, MDMK which have pockets of influence. These are people who dont like DMK or ADMK for diffrent reasons - but mainly caste or LTTE. However, the last time these were partners under Vajpayee and always praised for being treated with respect and equality (unlike DMK, ADMK, Congress).

Now Alagiri does command some not-so-insignificant support in the southern districts, the same region where DMDK. MDMK and BJP have influence. Pooling in all these small support bases MIGHT help the BJP alliance win a few seats (say 5 to Cool if other conditions work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down