English poem  -A broken peoplde Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English poem -A broken peoplde

4 posters

Go down

English poem  -A broken peoplde Empty English poem -A broken peoplde

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 pm

There are 80 million Tamils in this globe.
There is not a country in which they are not present,
Yet they do not have a country to call their own.
Broken, defeated, oppressed they live
In their two homelands of the ancestors.

Best collection of articles on Tamilnadu independence
http://www.tamiltribune.com/independence

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

English poem  -A broken peoplde Empty Re: English poem -A broken peoplde

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Broken, defeated, oppressed they live

speak for yourself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:26 pm

you live in a cozy little college town in America and don't have any knowledge about the lives of the vast majority of the Tamil people. You make no attempt to know the reality nor do you have any empathy with them. I am basing this assessment on the basis of your posts here.

I speak for the Tamil People.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:you live in a cozy little college town in America and don't have any knowledge about the lives of the vast majority of the Tamil people. You make no attempt to know the reality nor do you have any empathy with them. I am basing this assessment on the basis of your posts here.

I speak for the Tamil People.

no you don't. you too live in a cozy little college town in america. i don as much the mantle of tamil people as you do. too bad you have such an inferiority complex and wallow in self pity. most tamilians i know don't.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 pm

You hang around with an inner circle consisting of economically privileged people. I cannot say about the others but you do not know what haoppens outside the circle or care about those people. When did you last have a meaningful talk with a college professor, school teacher, a student, a docor, an engineer, a military officer, a farmer, a factory worker, a fisherman, a beggar?

As three opinion polls conducted in 2008 and 2009 reflected, I alone speak for the Tamil people on this forum. Your posted views were contradictory to the 90%+ views expressed in those polls.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:13 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:You hang around with an inner circle consisting of economically privileged people. I cannot say about the others but you do not know what haoppens outside the circle or care about those people. When did you last have a meaningful talk with a college professor, school teacher, a student, a docor, an engineer, a military officer, a farmer, a factory worker, a fisherman, a beggar?

As three opinion polls conducted in 2008 and 2009 reflected, I alone speak for the Tamil people on this forum. Your posted views were contradictory to the 90%+ views expressed in those polls.
>>>Wait..... there were 3 polls on who speaks for the Tamil people on this forum back then?  How is that possible , since this forum didn't exist then?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:You hang around with an inner circle consisting of economically privileged people. I cannot say about the others but you do not know what haoppens outside the circle or care about those people. When did you last have a meaningful talk with a college professor, school teacher, a student, a docor, an engineer, a military officer, a farmer, a factory worker, a fisherman, a beggar?

Wait...when did two become THREE ?

Besides did all those polls received only one vote ? That is the only way you can annoint yourself as the rep.

Oh, BTW where do you put me as a Tamilian?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down