Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi

2 posters

Go down

Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi Empty Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:03 pm

Ansari does the sikular vanishing trick:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/varanasi-ansari-wont-contest-against-modi-to-avoid-division-of-votes/464149-81.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi Empty Re: Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Isn't that precisely what TDP & BJP doing in A.P

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi Empty Re: Rashmun's friend runs away from Modi

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Ansari does the sikular vanishing trick:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/varanasi-ansari-wont-contest-against-modi-to-avoid-division-of-votes/464149-81.html

i am not sure why you are so happy. He withdrew from the contest so that the muslims do not vote for him and cause a division of their votes. Cong had been requesting him to withdraw from the contest and he finally agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i am not sure why you are so happy. He withdrew from the contest so that the muslims do not vote for him and cause a division of their votes. Cong had been requesting him to withdraw from the contest and he finally agreed.
Religion-based politics! Do you see the hypocrisy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Religion-based politics!

religion based politics and caste based politics is a part of Indian polity as of today. Deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Religion-based politics!

religion based politics and caste based politics is a part of Indian polity as of today. Deal with it.
So, if congress plays with religion-based politics, how can it be called a secular party? Do you see the hypocrisy here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Religion-based politics!

So, if congress plays with religion-based politics, how can it be called a secular party? Do you see the hypocrisy here?

all political parties in India play this game. it is a fact though that Cong is a more secular party than for instance the BJP in the sense that it is a more inclusive party. It tries to carry along with it members of different communities. For instance, if you talk of the 1984 riots to a Cong supporter or party leader they will experience embarrassment and offer apologies for what happened. But if you talk of 2002 riots with BJP supporters and leaders you will find that they will refuse to offer any apology for what happened.

Cong is not perfect, and i disagree with many of its policies. For instance i am against caste based reservations while Cong--like all other Indian political parties--supports it. But i do not see any alternative to Cong as of today and hence continue to offer my support to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Religion-based politics!

all political parties in India play this game. it is a fact though that Cong is a more secular party than for instance the BJP in the sense that it is a more inclusive party. It tries to carry along with it members of different communities. For instance, if you talk of the 1984 riots to a Cong supporter or party leader they will experience embarrassment and offer apologies for what happened. But if you talk of 2002 riots with BJP supporters and leaders you will find that they will refuse to offer any apology for what happened.

Cong is not perfect, and i disagree with many of its policies. For instance i am against caste based reservations while Cong--like all other Indian political parties--supports it. But i do not see any alternative to Cong as of today and hence continue to offer my support to it.
Srsly? Who did that? If they did and the apology came from the heart, then they won't keep harping about the 2002 riots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Religion-based politics!

Srsly? Who did that? If they did and the apology came from the heart, then they won't keep harping about the 2002 riots.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2005/aug/11pm.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

He apologized that it happened. Where's the mention of Congress' involvement in that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

He apologized that it happened. Where's the mention of Congress' involvement in that?

That is to be inferred. He would not have made a public apology otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Inferred....hmm...so they too know that it is a given that everyone knows about congress' involvement and hence there's no need of a special mention with regard to that. sigh!
So when there's blood on their hands and they and everyone else knows about it, why do they keep pointing fingers at Modi? Do they even realize that people are so sick of such hypocrisy? The more they bring up 2002 and point fingers at Modi, the more votes he's going to get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Inferred....hmm...so they too know that it is a given that everyone knows about congress' involvement and hence there's no need of a special mention with regard to that. sigh!
So when there's blood on their hands and they and everyone else knows about it, why do they keep pointing fingers at Modi? Do they even realize that people are so sick of such hypocrisy? The more they bring up 2002 and point fingers at Modi, the more votes he's going to get.

Rajiv is not contesting elections, Modi is. Further, Cong leaders and supporters experience and show guilt and remorse for what happened in 1984 but BJP people do not show similar feelings for what happened in 2002. Lastly the 1984 incident had an adverse impact on the political careers of leaders of Cong who were accused of directly participating in the violence. People like HKL Bhagat, Jagdish Tytler, and Sajjan Kumar for instance. But BJP leaders who participated in 2002 violence and more recently in Muzzafarnagar violence have seen their political careers blossom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Has any Cong leader accused of being involved in 1984 riots been honored and felicitated in this manner:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/bjp-honours-mlas-accused-in-muzaffarnagar-riots/article1-1154033.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rajiv is not contesting elections, Modi is. Further, Cong leaders and supporters experience and show guilt and remorse for what happened in 1984 but BJP people do not show similar feelings for what happened in 2002. Lastly the 1984 incident had an adverse impact on the political leaders of Cong who were accused of directly participating in the violence. People like HKL Bhagat, Jagdish Tytler, and Sajjan Kumar for instance. But BJP leaders who participated in 2002 violence and more recently in Muzzafarnagar violence have seen their political careers blossom.

"Rajiv is not contesting elections, Modi is." That is the dumbest statement given by Modi haters again and again. Pretty moronic and dumb. otoh, by making that statement, they are acknowledging Rajiv Gandhi's involvement in the 1984 riots which saw the massacre of more than 3000 sikhs.

What feelings of remorse and guilt by cong? It's all superficial as shown in the link you gave above. What adverse impact did the cong leaders who were directly involved in the massacres have? As long as Rajiv Gandhi was alive, he took them under his wing and protected them. In the later years, they were denied of the lok sabha tickets. that's it, rite? wow! such great punishment for killing so many innocent sikhs!

The congress has the nerve to dub itself as a 'secular' party. People are getting sick of the term 'secular'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:Has any Cong leader accused of being involved in 1984 riots been honored and felicitated in this manner:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/bjp-honours-mlas-accused-in-muzaffarnagar-riots/article1-1154033.aspx
We are felicitating them as they were wrongly implicated in the riots. These leaders became a part of the SP conspiracy to polarise the social fabric in west UP,” state BJP chief Laxmikant Bajpai said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down