this is the consequence of liberal agenda Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is the consequence of liberal agenda

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

this is the consequence of liberal agenda Empty this is the consequence of liberal agenda

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:18 am

expansion of social programs, particularly making it viable for single head families to be viable starting in the 60s, along with other cultural/social changes led to long term destruction of joint family in america. it's no longer a necessity for families to have both mother and father to survive as a result and this ironically leads to chronic under employment of males that grow up in such fatherless families and subsequent poverty. liberal agendas usually sound good and "feel right" but long term impact is another. we can only speculate on what obama's policies will bring 20 to 30 yrs down the line:

this is the consequence of liberal agenda Houseofdebt_20140409_1

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

this is the consequence of liberal agenda Empty Re: this is the consequence of liberal agenda

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 am

Very true. Single parent households are the root cause of social misery. Do away with easy divorces. Criminalize out-of-wedlock babymaking. Legislate mandatory marriage - women by age 18, men by 21. That'll show those bleedin heart liberals.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

this is the consequence of liberal agenda Empty Re: this is the consequence of liberal agenda

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:34 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Very true. Single parent households are the root cause of social misery. Do away with easy divorces. Criminalize out-of-wedlock babymaking. Legislate mandatory marriage - women by age 18, men by 21. That'll show those bleedin heart liberals.

typical example of strawman creation

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:26 am

Are those black dots symbolic representation of black women? Check with faux-headturds and resubmit with proper representation.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Are those black dots symbolic representation of black women? Check with faux-headturds and resubmit with proper representation.

more kneejerk obfuscation that you're famous for

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:15 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Are those black dots symbolic representation of black women? Check with faux-headturds and resubmit with proper representation.

Obfuscation is what that graph you posted doing hiding behind single women; masquerading true agenda

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:expansion of social programs, particularly making it viable for single head families to be viable starting in the 60s, along with other cultural/social changes led to long term destruction of joint family in america. it's no longer a necessity for families to have both mother and father to survive as a result and this ironically leads to chronic under employment of males that grow up in such fatherless families and subsequent poverty. liberal agendas usually sound good and "feel right" but long term impact is another. we can only speculate on what obama's policies will bring 20 to 30 yrs down the line:

Excellent logical leaps. I think there is also a connection to the Apollo program -- that also happened in the '60s and was started by a liberal president.

PS: The best part of the original thesis: destruction of the joint family in America starting in the '60s.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 pm

If they provide facilities to fool around in the office and eliminate the need for homes to go to, America will save a lot more!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Obfuscation is what that graph you posted doing hiding behind single women; masquerading true agenda

true agenda, my ass. typical kneejerk rant. this chart was taken from a study supported by admin's friend krugman who's a lefty economist if there ever was one

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:expansion of social programs, particularly making it viable for single head families to be viable starting in the 60s, along with other cultural/social changes led to long term destruction of joint family in america. it's no longer a necessity for families to have both mother and father to survive as a result and this ironically leads to chronic under employment of males that grow up in such fatherless families and subsequent poverty. liberal agendas usually sound good and "feel right" but long term impact is another. we can only speculate on what obama's policies will bring 20 to 30 yrs down the line:

Excellent logical leaps. I think there is also a connection to the Apollo program -- that also happened in the '60s and was started by a liberal president.

PS: The best part of the original thesis: destruction of the joint family in America starting in the '60s.

excellent nitpicking. let me change that to start of family disintegration. will that make you happy, kind sir? rest of your rant ignored

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

true agenda, my ass. typical kneejerk rant. this chart was taken from a study supported by admin's friend krugman who's a lefty economist if there ever was one
Propa, since I'm only good at knee-jerk reactions, logically challenged & devoid of critical thinking skills, what do you think should be done, would the following moves help fix this menace?
1. Abolish social welfare programs
2. Ban abortion & Contraceptives
3. Make pre-marital sex & divoce illegal
4. Repeal Obamacare
3. Taxcuts for top 1% earners
4. Bring slavery back

oh yeah last but not least
5. Free guns for everyone older than four

please add as you deem fit.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:5. Free guns for everyone older than four
Why this blatant discrimination against those who are four or younger? Does the Second Amendment not mean anything to you?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:let me change that to start of family disintegration. will that make you happy, kind sir?
If you want to find the "start" of "family disintegration," I suggest you look into a phenomenon called slavery.

Your "argument" made just as much sense about families in general as it did about "joint" families.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:let me change that to start of family disintegration. will that make you happy, kind sir?
If you want to find the "start" of "family disintegration," I suggest you look into a phenomenon called slavery.

Your "argument" made just as much sense about families in general as it did about "joint" families.

Sorry to interfere...

The start of the family disintegration - actually started in 532 AD

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 am

Idéfix wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:5. Free guns for everyone older than four
Why this blatant discrimination against those who are four or younger? Does the Second Amendment not mean anything to you?
According to esteemed child psychiatrist & Nobel Laureate Dr. Rush Limbaugh, child's brain is not fully developed until four; at 4 transition is fully completed, is considered an adult.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:06 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Propa, since I'm only good at knee-jerk reactions, logically challenged & devoid of critical thinking skills, what do you think should be done, would the following moves help fix this menace?
1. Abolish social welfare programs
2. Ban abortion & Contraceptives
3. Make pre-marital sex & divoce illegal
4. Repeal Obamacare
3. Taxcuts for top 1% earners
4. Bring slavery back

oh yeah last but not least
5. Free guns for everyone older than four

please add as you deem fit.

is there a point behind this post? I dont see it. but then again you're an ultra lefty

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:26 am

Idéfix wrote:

yes, african americans did have a strong family structure with two parents until the 60s, regardless of what you like everyone else to believe. their current economic malaise is rooted in slavery but is vastly exacerbated by their family breakdown which is a newer phenomenon that kaffe klatch lefties hate to acknowledge as they need institutional victims on an ongoing basis. and nowhere in my post did I say family breakdown is a black only issue, kneejerk libbies like to assume too much and create strawmen.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:28 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Sorry to interfere...

The start of the family disintegration - actually started in 532 AD

it actually started two days after they founded marriage in sumerian civilization. hence humans are a product of this divine oppression and have no culpability for anything.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

yes, african americans did have a strong family structure with two parents until the 60s, regardless of what you like everyone else to believe. their current economic malaise is rooted in slavery but is vastly exacerbated by their family breakdown which is a newer phenomenon that kaffe klatch lefties hate to acknowledge as they need institutional victims on an ongoing basis. and nowhere in my post did I say family breakdown is a black only issue, kneejerk libbies like to assume too much and create strawmen.

Lots of name-calling, but no substance. It is interesting to note that you have not suggested any specific alternatives to the agenda that you are railing against. What would you rather have? Make divorces more difficult? Make it more difficult to have children out of wedlock? What sort of agenda do you propose in order to ensure that two-parent households become the norm?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Lots of name-calling, but no substance. It is interesting to note that you have not suggested any specific alternatives to the agenda that you are railing against. What would you rather have? Make divorces more difficult? Make it more difficult to have children out of wedlock? What sort of agenda do you propose in order to ensure that two-parent households become the norm?

oh you want me to give you alternatives now that the agenda had failed? I was highlighting the long term impact of what happens when partisan agendas are pushed through recklessly. if history is any guide, obama's expansion of govt programs will have similar outcome is my point, or "substance"* as you call it, read it again.

* as if your posts had some great substance that solved world hunger and other pressing issues. no exalted sense of self there

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:oh you want me to give you alternatives now that the agenda had failed? I was highlighting the long term impact of what happens when partisan agendas are pushed through recklessly.
Apart from a bout of tenuous connectionitis on your part, there is no proof that the liberal agenda has failed. I do note that you have no alternatives to offer, just as I thought.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down