Modi warns Sri Lanka Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi warns Sri Lanka

2 posters

Go down

Modi warns Sri Lanka Empty Modi warns Sri Lanka

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 pm

India’s BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has issued a veiled threat to Sri Lanka during speeches made over the past few days at election rallies in Tamil Nadu,

Yjese Hindians talk tough about Eelam Tamils, TN fishermen while campaigning in TN but there is no word about it in their manifestos. Ther will be no diiference between Man Mohan and Modi t=regarding Sri Lanka,

If Tammil people fall for this nonsense, shame on us.

Vote for DMK or ADMK.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Modi warns Sri Lanka Empty Re: Modi warns Sri Lanka

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:54 pm

I'm voting for Modi.

BJP alliance includes Vaiko's MDMK and Ramadoss's PMK. They have supported Tamil Eezham even during the 1990s after Rajiv's assasination when it became unpopular. 

Anyhow if one votes for DMK/ADMK they are going to join Modi. I'd rather vote for BJP partners pre-election.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:25 pm

If you think that Modi or BJP are going to lister to MDMK or PMK, I have a bridge to sell in neduvangaadu.

MDMK said that if eldected MDMK would strive for indep EElem. immediately BJP said they will not support indep EElam. Wj=hose policy you think will be carried out.

MDMK said that Indian Republic will be renamed Indian Union of States. Immediately BJP issued a statement that India should be renamed Bharatam.

These alliaNces are nonsense.

I with some Hindian party form gov without any alliance with DMK or ADMK.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:If you think that Modi or BJP are going to lister to MDMK or PMK, I have a bridge to sell in neduvangaadu.

MDMK said that if eldected MDMK would strive for indep EElem. immediately BJP said they will not support indep EElam. Wj=hose policy you think will be carried out.

MDMK said that Indian Republic will be renamed Indian Union of States. Immediately BJP issued a statement that India should be renamed Bharatam.

These alliaNces are nonsense.

I with some Hindian party form gov without any alliance with DMK or ADMK.

Do you think Modi will listen to DMK/ADMK instead??. What bridge should I sell to you then?.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm

no

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down