Was someone talking about the IRA recently? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was someone talking about the IRA recently?

4 posters

Go down

Was someone talking about the IRA recently? Empty Was someone talking about the IRA recently?

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 pm

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-27232731 wrote:Sinn Féin leader Gerry Adams has been arrested by Northern Ireland police in connection with the 1972 murder of Jean McConville.

Mrs McConville, a 37-year-old widow and mother of 10, was abducted from her flat in the Divis area of west Belfast and shot by the IRA.

Last edited by Hellsangel on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Was someone talking about the IRA recently? Empty Re: Was someone talking about the IRA recently?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-27232731 wrote:Sinn Féin leader Gerry Adams has been arrested by Northern Ireland police in connection with the 1972 murder of Jean McConville.

Mrs McConville, a 37-year-old widow and mother of 10, was abducted from her flat in the Divis area of west Belfast and shot by the IRA.

oh... I misread the header as NRA and was wondering how IRA case is tied to NRA...Razz

MAXe was defending jehadis and their Friday Kaboom prayers (3 killed in Chinese train station just now - my my how awful) by equating them with IRA and Basque terrorists.

His statement was as crystal clear as Sonia standing with Syed Bhukhari asking all muslims to vote for congerss to protect "secularism".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Was someone talking about the IRA recently? Empty Re: Was someone talking about the IRA recently?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:15 pm

uppili don't post bull shit. i challenge you to provide a link where i defended jihadis.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:41 pm

Max,

I remember you saying that 911 was a reaction to the foreign policy of the United States. It may not be an outright defense of Jihadi activity. But you were in a way saying 'I could understand why they did it.'

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 pm

rishi i am sorry if a statement of history is not to your liking. american support to the afghan mujahideen to fight the soviets and how that morphed into al qaeda is all fairly well documented and widely accepted history even in the united states. but i don't think i've ever said the 9/11 attack was justified.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rishi i am sorry if a statement of history is not to your liking. american support to the afghan mujahideen to fight the soviets and how that morphed into al qaeda is all fairly well documented and widely accepted history even in the united states. but i don't think i've ever said the 9/11 attack was justified.
>>>I thought that you were implying the Jihadists engaged in terrorism because America was supporting Israel's occupation in Palestine.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Rishi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rishi i am sorry if a statement of history is not to your liking. american support to the afghan mujahideen to fight the soviets and how that morphed into al qaeda is all fairly well documented and widely accepted history even in the united states. but i don't think i've ever said the 9/11 attack was justified.
>>>I thought that you were implying the Jihadists engaged in terrorism because America was supporting Israel's occupation in Palestine.

i have never supported violence as the means to achieve any political goal by anyone. if you want to ask me a separate question about israel and palestine, it is true that i don't support the american govt's uncritical support of israel.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:uppili don't post bull shit. i challenge you to provide a link where i defended jihadis.

You oppose Chaddis and it shows in your frequent posts.

You oppose Jihadis? then please provide some links where you have equally berated the Jihadis and the iSlami terrorists - citing their SPECIFIC terror acts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down