going to stay out of political discussions at home Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

going to stay out of political discussions at home

3 posters

Go down

going to stay out of political discussions at home Empty going to stay out of political discussions at home

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 16, 2014 12:39 pm

parents on their way to the US and will be here shortly. i am sure they are chuffed about the election results. best to avoid politics altogether for the good of everyone's health.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

going to stay out of political discussions at home Empty Re: going to stay out of political discussions at home

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 16, 2014 12:41 pm

What! Like good Tamils they don't support the regional party win in the Home state?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

going to stay out of political discussions at home Empty Re: going to stay out of political discussions at home

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:What! Like good Tamils they don't support the regional party win in the Home state?

oh they'll always vote for the light bender. but they've been BJP supporters at the center for a while.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:What! Like good Tamils they don't support the regional party win in the Home state?

oh they'll always vote for the light bender. but they've been BJP supporters at the center for a while.

Every intelligent family has an exception....Wink

IN my family there was/is every hue and color - hard core commies to RSS walas to congress wallas (Indira supporter). That is how I got drenched in politics at a young age. Funny, I was so critical of the RSS walas (for being sissies) - the last argument I had was at the RSS office 2 months ago with a bunch of Chaaddis. I swear they always thought I was a Cong(i) supporter or a Muslim league guy...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri May 16, 2014 3:12 pm

everyone in my immediate and extended family in india is now a BJP supporter. this has happened over a period of time. i understand why this has happened -- the congress has done a piss poor job of governing and they shouldn't be forgiven for it. but the sad part is that many of these people would have definitely not turned to the BJP if they had a third alternative. i thought kejriwal was that guy, but what a disappointment he turned out to be! anyway, everyone who has voted in my family who live outside TN have probably thrown their lot in with the BJP. one can only hope their trust is not misplaced and he doesn't let his inner pracharak run the govt.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down