Brave woman of Bangalore Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brave woman of Bangalore

3 posters

Go down

Brave woman of Bangalore Empty Brave woman of Bangalore

Post by Rishi Mon May 19, 2014 1:25 pm

http://www.bangaloremirror.com/bangalore/crime/Brave-woman-confronts-chases-pervert-who-flashed-her/articleshow/35313832.cms?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Brave woman of Bangalore Empty Re: Brave woman of Bangalore

Post by indophile Mon May 19, 2014 1:43 pm

A classical dancer chasing the perverted Chartered Accountant for 2 km is no wonder, because being a dancer, she must be physically fit.
What's out of character is the CA guy being a pervert. Generally accountants are so dour, uninterested-in-the-world-type people.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon May 19, 2014 1:54 pm

indophile wrote:A classical dancer chasing the perverted Chartered Accountant for 2 km is no wonder, because being a dancer, she must be physically fit.
What's out of character is the CA guy being a pervert. Generally accountants are so dour, uninterested-in-the-world-type people.

>>>Where does it say that the pervert is a CA? Btw the girl is quite courageous. She stood her ground.

"The Sanjay Nagar policemen were summoned. I dragged him to the police station along with the police. The pervert refused to accept what he had done. I had to be smart with him and told him that I had recorded all his gestures. He did not know what to do and confessed that he had indeed flashed his private parts. I filed a complaint with the police. The police initially asked him to fall at my feet and apologise, and requested me to pardon him. When I refused and stood firm and told the police that he should be punished, they registered the FIR," the determined Odissi dancer recalled with satisfaction. "What was shocking to me was that he was a chartered accountant. Despite being well educated, he behaved so cheaply. These kind of people need to be punished."

Vandana went on to say, "A few people who gathered at the spot questioned me, asking inanities like 'why is she out so late, she is not supposed to come out at this time' and the like. It was just 8 pm then. I have had it with protecting my 'precious' womanhood, I'm an adult human being. Is it a crime to come out for walking after 7.30 pm? Treat me as one or get far away out of my life. Don't try to protect me, I'm quite capable of protecting myself."

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 19, 2014 1:59 pm

The Sanjay Nagar police said the arrested has been identified as Prashanth alias Vinay (40), a resident of Mathikere, and a native of Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala

Another Keral man like the virile one. Tch tch.

Oh! And another thing in common with the virile one.

Prashanth also told police that he is a divorcee. Though there are parks in Mathikere, apparently he keeps coming to the Boulevard Park every day.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 2:01 pm

this reminds me of an interesting episode described by the famous french philosopher jean jacques rousseau in his autobiography 'the confessions'. rousseau once, just for the heck of it, flashed his private parts at some young women as per what he writes in his autobiography. he was quickly surrounded by some of the women, who proceeded to beat him with some brooms, and the police was called for. rousseau managed to escape by pretending to be a lunatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon May 19, 2014 2:04 pm

indophile wrote:A classical dancer chasing the perverted Chartered Accountant for 2 km is no wonder, because being a dancer, she must be physically fit.

Bean counters are the worst perverts.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon May 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Rishi wrote:

>>>Where does it say that the pervert is a CA?  Btw the girl is quite courageous. She stood her ground.

"The Sanjay Nagar policemen were summoned. I dragged him to the police station along with the police. The pervert refused to accept what he had done. I had to be smart with him and told him that I had recorded all his gestures. He did not know what to do and confessed that he had indeed flashed his private parts. I filed a complaint with the police. The police initially asked him to fall at my feet and apologise, and requested me to pardon him. When I refused and stood firm and told the police that he should be punished, they registered the FIR," the determined Odissi dancer recalled with satisfaction. "What was shocking to me was that he was a chartered accountant. Despite being well educated, he behaved so cheaply. These kind of people need to be punished."

Vandana went on to say, "A few people who gathered at the spot questioned me, asking inanities like 'why is she out so late, she is not supposed to come out at this time' and the like. It was just 8 pm then. I have had it with protecting my 'precious' womanhood, I'm an adult human being. Is it a crime to come out for walking after 7.30 pm? Treat me as one or get far away out of my life. Don't try to protect me, I'm quite capable of protecting myself."
In your post here look in the paragraph that starts with ---"The Sanjaynagar policemen........."

"What was shocking to me was that he was a chartered accountant. Despite being well educated, he behaved so cheaply. These kind of people need to be punished." 

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon May 19, 2014 3:12 pm

indophile wrote:
Rishi wrote:

>>>Where does it say that the pervert is a CA?  Btw the girl is quite courageous. She stood her ground.

In your post here look in the paragraph that starts with ---"The Sanjaynagar policemen........."

"What was shocking to me was that he was a chartered accountant. Despite being well educated, he behaved so cheaply. These kind of people need to be punished." 

>>>Education does not mean anything. All it does is to provide skills to make a good living. Btw it is among the well educated you find the perverted.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon May 19, 2014 3:22 pm

That said, I am surprised that the CA guy could run for 2 miles with the dancer chasing him, out to whip him. Generally the stereotype of an accountant is a guy spending time with a pencil and a calculator (or computer, these days) and carrying ledger books as his only physical exercise.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down