Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it

3 posters

Go down

Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it Empty Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 pm

...sorta how i feel...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/08/01/frum.debt.republicans/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it Empty Re: Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it

Post by Kris Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm

In other words, the GOP got hijacked by a subset of bigoted, simple-minded fools. I have had my problems with Obama, but the GOP will not get my vote, after this display of stupidity.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it Empty Re: Absolutely right and on the mark - Wake up GOP: Smashing system doesn't fix it

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Impedimenta wrote:...sorta how i feel...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/08/01/frum.debt.republicans/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
You do know Ron Paul voted with the Tea Party, right?

I've heard Frum often on NPR, and he's good. I don't agree with him always, but then I don't agree with Robert Reich always either. It's not often that I agree with everything he says in a piece. This is one of those times. I really, really hope the Democracts don't bungle this any more. They need to shout from the rooftops that the GOP aggressively protected tax breaks for Big Oil and corporate jet owners, even while aggressively resisting extension of unemployment benefits. Right now everybody in America knows someone who's unemployed. When that person's unemployment insurance runs out, they need to know the GOP fought to make sure that those benefits ran out while fighting to keep the tax breaks for the rich job-creators. Conservatives will scream that talking about corporate jets is class warfare. Hell, what the GOP did is class warfare.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down