She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC

3 posters

Go down

She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC Empty She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC

Post by Rishi Sun May 25, 2014 9:42 pm

http://www.abc2news.com/lifestyle/college-park-student-will-graduate-debt-free-working-part-time-job-as-stripper-in-nyc

>>$180,000 per year?

Straight A student, double major!

Rishi

Back to top Go down

She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC Empty Re: She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.abc2news.com/lifestyle/college-park-student-will-graduate-debt-free-working-part-time-job-as-stripper-in-nyc

>>$180,000 per year?

Now she can get to a regular, respectable, high paying job at 38K/yr.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC Empty Re: She will graduate debt free working part-time job as stripper in NYC

Post by Kris Sun May 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rishi wrote:http://www.abc2news.com/lifestyle/college-park-student-will-graduate-debt-free-working-part-time-job-as-stripper-in-nyc

>>$180,000 per year?

>>> Man to woman: "Would you sleep with me tonight if I gave you a million bucks?"
        She says "Of course!"

He counters with the same proposition except the offer is now  20 dollars.
        She says furiously , "what kind of girl do you think I am?"

He says "We have established that already, we are just negotiating the price now"

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Kris wrote:

>>$180,000 per year?

>>> Man to woman: "Would you sleep with me tonight if I gave you a million bucks?"
        She says "Of course!"

He says "We have established that already, we are just negotiating the price now"

Not all strippers indulge in prostitution. many just dance and that is that. Same goes for many girls who work as bar tenders at strip joints. So this girl just might be ONLY stripping and pole dancing.

Remember the Duke girl who - I think - was a med student ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun May 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Kris wrote:

>>$180,000 per year?

She says "Of course!"

Not all strippers indulge in prostitution. many just dance and that is that. Same goes for many girls who work as bar tenders at strip joints. So this girl just might be ONLY stripping and pole dancing.

Remember the Duke girl who - I think - was a med student ?
>>>My bad! I didn't read the story. I thought she was going to be a lawyer.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down