An Aerospace Engineer for California Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Aerospace Engineer for California

+6
bw
Propagandhi711
Obnoxious
Idéfix
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Hellsangel
10 posters

Go down

An Aerospace Engineer for California Empty An Aerospace Engineer for California

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:05 pm

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-me-pc-california-governors-race-analysis-20140604-story.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

An Aerospace Engineer for California Empty Re: An Aerospace Engineer for California

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-me-pc-california-governors-race-analysis-20140604-story.html

Mr. CashNcarry shot in to fame with the bailoutBill JUST long enough to popularize his name.

This guy is an operator. Let us now wait for Kamala to win the democratic nomination.

Then it will be Neel vs Kamala (OR Kashkari vs Haris)

Of course my vote goes to the Tamilachi.

*holy Shyt... Geriatric Jerry is running AGAIN...:O

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

An Aerospace Engineer for California Empty Re: An Aerospace Engineer for California

Post by Idéfix Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Brown has done a good job and he will win.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:36 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-me-pc-california-governors-race-analysis-20140604-story.html

Wiki says he has bachelors and Master degrees in MECHANICAL engineering from UiUC.

But, I do remember reading in 2008 that he had a degree in Aero(empty)space.

*ok..time to rile about engineers and specifically the crappy field called Aerospace.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Idéfix wrote:Brown has done a good job and he will win.

I don't think there's serious threat to Brown. He'll be there the 3rd term.

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:18 pm

in the meanwhile, racist demagoguery by dems in the great state of california

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-outsourcing-mailer-ro-khanna-mike-honda-20140603-story.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Obnoxious wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Brown has done a good job and he will win.

I don't think there's serious threat to Brown. He'll be there the 3rd term.

aside: how is the cooking for the man coming along?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:in the meanwhile, racist demagoguery by dems in the great state of california

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-outsourcing-mailer-ro-khanna-mike-honda-20140603-story.html

'scuse me, while i ROTFLMAO @ vanila singh. vanila? i know the punj like their quaint nicknames, but this takes the cake, the vanilla cake i mean.. hahaha, vanila singh, daughter of coffee toffee crunch singh.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:in the meanwhile, racist demagoguery by dems in the great state of california

'scuse me, while i ROTFLMAO @ vanila singh. vanila? i know the punj like their quaint nicknames, but this takes the cake, the vanilla cake i mean.. hahaha, vanila singh, daughter of coffee toffee crunch singh.

An Aerospace Engineer for California Ro-khanna-vs-vanila-singh-indian-americans-may-clash-for-a-congressional-seat-in-silicon-valley-california

What do you think of her educational pedigree, Il Professor-ai?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm

"Meanwhile," not "in the meanwhile."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

An Aerospace Engineer for California Ro-khanna-vs-vanila-singh-indian-americans-may-clash-for-a-congressional-seat-in-silicon-valley-california

what's wrong with her arm? photoshopped?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 pm

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what's wrong with her arm? photoshopped?
>>>Confused. Did not know what she wanted to do. What is the connection between molecular biology and economics.

She collected quite a few degrees. Finally ended up as a doctor because she wanted to make money.

Juts because you can get good grades in any course does not mean you have to keep taking each and every course the school offers.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Rishi wrote:
>>>Confused. Did not know what she wanted to do. What is the connection between molecular biology and economics.

She collected quite a few degrees. Finally ended up as a doctor because she wanted to make money.

Juts because you can get good grades in any course does not mean you have to keep taking each and every course the school offers.

it seems that a lot of people do a dual degree with economics as one option - it is useful if they want to get into the IBs.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:15 pm

bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

it seems that a lot of people do a dual degree with economics as one option  - it is useful if they want to get into the IBs.
>>>What is IB?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:19 pm

Rishi wrote:
bw wrote:
Rishi wrote:

it seems that a lot of people do a dual degree with economics as one option  - it is useful if they want to get into the IBs.
>>>What is IB?

What do you think, Papi?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Mr. CashNcarry shot in to fame with the bailoutBill JUST long enough to popularize his name.

This guy is an operator. Let us now wait for Kamala to win the democratic nomination.

Then it will be Neel vs Kamala (OR Kashkari vs Haris)

Of course my vote goes to the Tamilachi.

*holy Shyt... Geriatric Jerry is running AGAIN...:O

>>>I didn't know Kashkari was running till I saw a couple of bumper stickers. He doesn't have the traction to unseat Brown. In the Honda- Khanna race, Honda seems to be comfortably ahead. I do think we will see more of Ro in the future with the kind of backing he has.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:37 pm

>>>It is like India. Everyone ends up in IT regardless of what they studied.

In America, the so called smart kids end up in IB regardless of what they studied in school. Neil Kashkari is a classic case.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:51 am

thambis: nitpicking elitist wannabes

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down