If Modi calls, I will stay with him: Jashodaben - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Modi calls, I will stay with him: Jashodaben

+10
MaxEntropy_Man
bw
Kris
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
Seva Lamberdar
Merlot Daruwala
Vakavaka Pakapaka
nevada
confuzzled dude
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If Modi calls, I will stay with him: Jashodaben - Page 2 Empty Re: If Modi calls, I will stay with him: Jashodaben

Post by truthbetold Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Some people just refuse to take a hint.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

If Modi calls, I will stay with him: Jashodaben - Page 2 Empty Re: If Modi calls, I will stay with him: Jashodaben

Post by smArtha Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote: already brought up financial aspect, being a crorepati Modi, should be able to afford that. This will help him boost image too, he will be leading by example to many men who deserted their wives.

" Jashodaben now lives with monthly government pension of Rs 14000/- (Fourteen Thousands Only) and leads a secluded life with her brother in a small town of Gujarat. Jashodaben says that they parted on good terms"

I know enough retired people (wife and husband together) doing well with that much monthly income (pension, pf or bank interest) in cities like Hyderabad and Bangalore. The only financial worry they have is, if they have to meet health related emergencies. Otherwise their day to day living expenses are well taken care of. 

With that kind of monthly Govt pension she can comfortably meet her needs in a smaller town in Gujarat. Also, a Govt pension income, as opposed to a bank interest or other sources,  comes with a periodically adjusted DA (dearness allowance)  that increases the income to meet inflation. 

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

truthbetold wrote:Some people just refuse to take a hint.
Agreed TBT. I'm neither sane nor sensible.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

If you believe that at Rs. 14000/month pension income and living in a small town in Gujarat she needs additional 'financial security' (other than to meet medical emergencies) then we all have to agree to that. 
Other explanation is that getting financial favors from anyone in power and related is part of your DNA and you now find it a 'rightful entitlement'.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 pm

smArtha wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

If you believe that at Rs. 14000/month pension income and living in a small town in Gujarat she needs additional 'financial security' (other than to meet medical emergencies) then we all have to agree to that. 
Other explanation is that getting financial favors from anyone in power and related is part of your DNA and you now find it a 'rightful entitlement'.
What world are you living in, Smartha? That would be barely sufficient, I'm pretty sure about that. What makes you think that she won't be making lifestyle changes had she had additional financial resources.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Paging Achachan Ammachi, for your unique perspective.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2