Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery

3 posters

Go down

Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery Empty Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 am

A powerful figure followed by reporters all the time, how can she move around unnoticed?

This is not the first time that she has successfully sneaked in/out of country, and give all credits to her for keeping info about her personal matters under wraps - something even Indira and Maneka could not succeed.

Also, notice that Divijay is a close confidante of Sonia G - meaning everything he utters is cleared by Sonia G, and note how he is NOT in the "temp group" to oversee congress (of course Prince Rahul will run the show).

My prayers for a speedy recovery of Mrs. Sonia G and my sympathies for Rashmun-Al-Akbari for the exclusion of his idol Pigvijay sick

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery Empty Re: Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 am

Diggy Raja is like Dronacharya to Rahul baba's Arjuna. So Rahul baba's inclusion indirectly means Diggy's inclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:A powerful figure followed by reporters all the time, how can she move around unnoticed?

This is not the first time that she has successfully sneaked in/out of country, and give all credits to her for keeping info about her personal matters under wraps - something even Indira and Maneka could not succeed.

Also, notice that Divijay is a close confidante of Sonia G - meaning everything he utters is cleared by Sonia G, and note how he is NOT in the "temp group" to oversee congress (of course Prince Rahul will run the show).

My prayers for a speedy recovery of Mrs. Sonia G and my sympathies for Rashmun-Al-Akbari for the exclusion of his idol Pigvijay sick

--> btw, good to see Narendra Modi saying he is praying for her speedy recovery. it is praiseworthy that he did not snipe at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeStyle Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:21 am

forward i received recently

Mrs. Sonia G is in US for surgery Manmoh11

just for laughs hehehe
FreeStyle
FreeStyle

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

She is undergoing breast augmentation surgery using Manmohan Singh's testicles as silicon bags.....finally, his testicles were put to some use.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down