NDA allies oppose Rail fare hike Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NDA allies oppose Rail fare hike

4 posters

Go down

NDA allies oppose Rail fare hike Empty NDA allies oppose Rail fare hike

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 pm

BJP Govt. in trouble.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

NDA allies oppose Rail fare hike Empty Re: NDA allies oppose Rail fare hike

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Uppili
Modi govt is rationalizing railway revenues. It is going to catch lot of flak. But those is the right way to spend the goodwill earned by bjp in recent elections.
Hindi use only memo, 370 issue, and ucc are bad issues and unnecessarily divisive and are ill timed.
Another area modi should push forward is a sensible fdi investment. Investment should create jobs for now and new productive institutions for long term.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:38 pm

I was laughing when I heard a TV interview with a train traveler whose comment was, "Hey, 80% of the travelers in first class a/c are government servants or railway employees who travel for free. Just make them pay the regular fare and the railways would be running at a profit. In fact, Modi will be announcing a fare cut tomorrow by 10%. We'll all win. Jai Hind!"

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 am

goodcitizn wrote:I was laughing when I heard a TV interview with a train traveler whose comment was, "Hey, 80% of the travelers in first class a/c are government servants or railway employees who travel for free. Just make them pay the regular fare and the railways would be running at a profit. In fact, Modi will be announcing a fare cut tomorrow by 10%. We'll all win. Jai Hind!"
 Very Happy indeed; in fact rahmun posted a blog by one such railway employee praising Modiji endlessly but whining about inconveniences with the arrangements of her free first class seat.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:51 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:I was laughing when I heard a TV interview with a train traveler whose comment was, "Hey, 80% of the travelers in first class a/c are government servants or railway employees who travel for free. Just make them pay the regular fare and the railways would be running at a profit. In fact, Modi will be announcing a fare cut tomorrow by 10%. We'll all win. Jai Hind!"
 Very Happy indeed; in fact rahmun posted a blog by one such railway employee praising Modiji endlessly but whining about inconveniences with the arrangements of her free first class seat.

I thought Rashmun was anti-Modi so why would he post anything praising Modi? Puzzled.

It's high time Modi ordered his Railway Minister to look at the cost of giving freebies to govt servants and railway employees, particularly first class a/c freebies.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down