Another book idea for the hindian moron Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another book idea for the hindian moron

3 posters

Go down

Another book idea for the hindian moron Empty Another book idea for the hindian moron

Post by b_A Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Here is an idea for the hindian moron (redundant ?). He can write a book titled, " The Art of Moving Goal Posts" .
Observe his posts in the racism thread. He starts by blaming charvaka for encouraging terms like northindian and hindian.
When the evil loser admitted that he is one who coined that term , the hindian changed the goal post. It is now about NOT encouraging the cliquish behavior (whatever that means).
But then again , when somebody is that obvious about that changing goal posts , maybe , that book will be a failure too.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Another book idea for the hindian moron Empty Re: Another book idea for the hindian moron

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:19 pm

I think I just coined a new term - a Hindiot.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Another book idea for the hindian moron Empty Re: Another book idea for the hindian moron

Post by b_A Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I think I just coined a new term - a Hindiot.

Ashdoc likes it.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:27 pm

b_A wrote:Here is an idea for the hindian moron (redundant ?). He can write a book titled, " The Art of Moving Goal Posts" .
Observe his posts in the racism thread. He starts by blaming charvaka for encouraging terms like northindian and hindian.
When the evil loser admitted that he is one who coined that term , the hindian changed the goal post. It is now about NOT encouraging the cliquish behavior (whatever that means).
But then again , when somebody is that obvious about that changing goal posts , maybe , that book will be a failure too.

What book? This Goal-post moving Strategy is very well established and recognized for a very very long time. The Goal posts begin to move after 3 posts.

Now you know why UP is like what it is for 60 years. Not even Modi can save UP.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down