how to read palms Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to read palms

3 posters

Go down

how to read palms Empty how to read palms

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:49 pm

http://www.storypick.com/just-2-minutes-video-will-teach-read-future/

Back to top Go down

how to read palms Empty Re: how to read palms

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.storypick.com/just-2-minutes-video-will-teach-read-future/

Are you saying Al-Akbari has a wavy headline and a short lifeline?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 am

ok so this got me interested in it after years. (for entertainment only).

My heart line is

Long - Indicates a person who is open and has an overall warmth. It can also indicate having a naïve belief that there are perfect relationships.

Starts under index finger - If the heart line begins underneath the index finger, it is an indication that you are satisfied with your love life, or it could mean that you are picky about who you choose to have a relationship with.

Not really Red, but Darker — This type of line represents a temperamental approach to life, which can make you either easy-going or quick-tempered.

Curved - Indicates a very physical and emotional, sensitive and intuitive individual. Can represent someone who expresses feelings easily.

Chained (parts of it) — Indicates an individual who is easily hurt, has feelings of unhappiness, indecisiveness, or represents a time of depression in your life.

Double Forked — Indicates that your life combines romance with practicality and common sense.

Have both up and down branches
Branched upward — Represents a strong interest in the opposite sex and has good and positive relationships.

Branched downward — Represents poor quality or unhappiness in relationships, subject to heartbreak.

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/palmistry-heart-line

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:42 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:ok so this got me interested in it after years. (for entertainment only).

My heart line is

Long - Indicates a person who is open and has an overall warmth. It can also indicate having a naïve belief that there are perfect relationships.

Starts under index finger - If the heart line begins underneath the index finger, it is an indication that you are satisfied with your love life, or it could mean that you are picky about who you choose to have a relationship with.

Not really Red, but Darker — This type of line represents a temperamental approach to life, which can make you either easy-going or quick-tempered.

Curved - Indicates a very physical and emotional, sensitive and intuitive individual. Can represent someone who expresses feelings easily.

Chained (parts of it) — Indicates an individual who is easily hurt, has feelings of unhappiness, indecisiveness, or represents a time of depression in your life.

Double Forked — Indicates that your life combines romance with practicality and common sense.

Have both up and down branches
Branched upward — Represents a strong interest in the opposite sex and has good and positive relationships.

Branched downward — Represents poor quality or unhappiness in relationships, subject to heartbreak.

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/palmistry-heart-line

wait my left hand's heart line is triple forked.

Triple Forked — There is great balancing between your logical, physical and emotional sides.

Meaning I was sorta born better but over the years lost this quality. heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:48 am

forgot one:

Deep — Indicates a stressful life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:ok so this got me interested in it after years. (for entertainment only).

My heart line is

Triple Forked — There is great balancing between your logical, physical and emotional sides.

That means you heart is wavering between 3 men ? I agree this is the month of Ramzan...but still THREE at the same time?....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

My heart line is

That means you heart is wavering between 3 men ?  I agree this is the month of Ramzan...but still THREE at the same time?....Wink

hahaha. no men, upps. no man too. my life is cool like a cucumber right now.

Man = Problem.
Old Man = Old Problem.
New man = New problem.
No man = No problem.

You see the common factor there? No, men are not the problem here. I happen to go for the worst ones. Actually, some men here would like to say, 'I happen to bring out the worst in a man'.

Whatever it is. Ya, no more men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.storypick.com/just-2-minutes-video-will-teach-read-future/

>>>TW, really?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>TW, really?

lol arre it's a funny video. And like the article says:

“I am entirely skeptical about astrology. That’s typical of Aquarians.” how to read palms Icon_wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>TW, really?

lol arre it's a funny video. And like the article says:

“I am entirely skeptical about astrology. That’s typical of Aquarians.” how to read palms Icon_wink

>>>Aquarius, the water-bearer...glad to know you have not gone over to the dark side.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:34 pm

my esthetician doesn't have any lines in her hand. i'm pretty sure.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down