missing peeps Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing peeps

+2
confuzzled dude
Propagandhi711
6 posters

Go down

missing peeps Empty missing peeps

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 pm

whatever happened to black label and shailendra singh? funny characters. and that goofball bollywood ho recycled soul? also there was a character that black label would call behenchodita something who was a stuck up type that was good to needle for reaction...all the characters are gone from here. not to mention the gaggle of ditzy aunties I dont remember the names, tiana being one of them.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

missing peeps Empty Re: missing peeps

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm

You remembered them after 3 years? RS, Tiana, Pranay never moved here.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:whatever happened to black label and shailendra singh? funny characters. and that goofball bollywood ho recycled soul? also there was a character that black label would call behenchodita something who was a stuck up type that was good to needle for reaction...all the characters are gone from here. not to mention the gaggle of ditzy aunties I dont remember the names, tiana being one of them.

huzefa kapasi left a hint of why he was leaving:

https://such.forumotion.com/t18850-to-max#135209

i think he was no longer comfortable with the hindi bashing and NI bashing that had started to take place here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:You remembered them after 3 years? RS, Tiana, Pranay never moved here.

pranay was an earnest pocket protector carrying type from what I remember..he was good at science or something I vaguely remember...also I think you're wrong abt tiana not moving here.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Who is black label? Tiana posted here a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Who is black label? Tiana posted here a little bit.
She did?! Black label had multiple handles I thought it was one of "another brick's" handles.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
She did?! Black label had multiple handles I thought it was one of "another brick's" handles.

I think she did. Very few posts. Didn't appear to be an imposter.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:You remembered them after 3 years? RS, Tiana, Pranay never moved here.

pranay was an earnest pocket protector carrying type from what I remember..he was good at science or something I vaguely remember...also I think you're wrong abt tiana not moving here.
He was good in Telugu (Indo Jr.), into cricket, for hindi as national language, of all a big congress supporter; he was right on the money with '09 A.P election results, especially with LS seats.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

I think she did. Very few posts. Didn't appear to be an imposter.
Oh! OKAY.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:28 pm

And rekha.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Tiana did show here very briefly.

And for a while I thought you were RS...but then you have no Soul to recycle..Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

He was good in Telugu (Indo Jr.), into cricket, for hindi as national language, of all a big congress supporter; he was right on the money with '09 A.P election results, especially with LS seats.

i remember pranay . he denied all the allegations about ysr . would have liked to see what he thinks now.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:08 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

i remember pranay . he denied all the allegations about ysr .  would have liked to see what he thinks now.
What has changed since?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:46 pm

surprised that nobody mentioned bittu boy yet.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:17 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

i remember pranay . he denied all the allegations about ysr .  would have liked to see what he thinks now.
What has changed since?

Cbi investigated ysr and jagan teddy's corruption and filed ........ nevermind. You cannot wake up a person pretending to be asleep.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down