fat is such a bitch Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fat is such a bitch

Go down

fat is such a bitch Empty fat is such a bitch

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:23 am

gets on all the wrong body parts, comes off all the wrong body parts.

am at such an odd body shape right now. looks misshapen. narrowing down from the sides, losing all the 'curves' like turning into a stick. but the belly is still going big ugh.

Back to top Go down

fat is such a bitch Empty Re: fat is such a bitch

Post by SomeProfile Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:53 pm

"Right now"? I thought you had reached this misshapen form a full decade and a half ago!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 pm

SomeProfile wrote:"Right now"? I thought you had reached this misshapen form a full decade and a half ago!

LOL.  Very Happy 

that was the climb up. misshapen yes, ugly yes, but not so odd.

I have lost 15 lbs before too, but it was different that time. The fat distribution was sorta uniform and still looked like that of a normally BIG person.

But this time, having lost about 17 lbs. since last July, it's been different. Maybe because my method is different. I have lost inches as well. So if you look at me from the front, and if you have known me before, it looks like I have shrunk sideways, meaning become narrower. Makes me look sorta thinner and less curvier for my height. But if u look at me from the side, same sad story going on. Let's see how the rest of the 15 lbs. come off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum