It is Madam Modi's turn now Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is Madam Modi's turn now

2 posters

Go down

It is Madam Modi's turn now Empty It is Madam Modi's turn now

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:45 pm

-> to not only strongly condemn repeated ceasefire violations but also to bow in front of Nawaz Sharif begging him to consider stopping border fires.

New Delhi: Pakistan violated ceasefire in Jammu and Kashmir 19 times since the new government took over and the Indian side retaliated appropriately in each case, the Rajya Sabha was informed on Tuesday.

"Our head has not bowed... This government will not let our heads bow," Defence Minister Arun Jaitley said replying to questions in Rajya Sabha. Jaitley's response came when Leader of Opposition Ghulam Nabi Azad said Narendra Modi, before becoming the Prime Minister, used to accuse the then UPA dispensation of being "weak". 

Then why the government has "bowed" to the recurring ceasefire violations by Pakistan, Azad asked.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140722/world-neighbours/article/retaliation-after-dialogue-pakistan-violated-ceasefire-19-times-modi

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

It is Madam Modi's turn now Empty Re: It is Madam Modi's turn now

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am

when I said you are becoming douchemun, I was wrong. you always were...just needed the right circumstances and traumas to bring it out

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:when I said you are becoming douchemun, I was wrong. you always were...just needed the right circumstances and traumas to bring it out
par for the course then, most of the SuCHers have been indulged in similar name calling for over 5 years, calling Madam MMS and what not. One can't remain non-douchemanish forever in a douchemen land called Such, right?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:20 pm

Where's The Pakistan Tough Talk Now, Modiji?
If there were ever to be an object lesson in the fundamental political wisdom that opposing is different from governing, Narendra Modi and the BJP epitomize it.

Modi, who had excoriated the Congress for "serving chicken biriyani" to a Pakistani visitor, now exchanges shawls and saris with his Islamabad counterpart. (I mischievously tweeted my hope that chicken biriyani would be on Modi's dinner menu for his Pakistani guest: it wasn't.)

In the lead-up to and during his election campaign, Modi and the BJP had constantly berated the government of India for being unable to do anything about frequent Chinese incursions across the disputed frontier. Today, the same Modi has not only had effusive meetings with both the Chinese President and Foreign Minister, but is inviting China to help modernize the Indian railways.

In a tweet on August 11, 2013, Narendra Modi had declared with typical bravado: "India is going through a troubled situation. China intrudes our borders, Pakistan kills our soldiers time and again but Centre doesn't act!" The implication was clear to his fans: this won't happen on my watch.

Well, it just has. As one critic sarcastically posted on the social media site this week: Completely Agree with Narendra Modi. China Intrudes border, Pakistan Kills Soldiers. Centre doesn't act.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/opinion/where-s-the-pakistan-tough-talk-now-modiji-563571

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down