IIT B - first love Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IIT B - first love

2 posters

Go down

IIT B - first love Empty IIT B - first love

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 am

http://www.storypick.com/iit-bombay-first-love/

Back to top Go down

IIT B - first love Empty Re: IIT B - first love

Post by Kris Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:http://www.storypick.com/iit-bombay-first-love/

>>>The female/male ratio must be atrocious at IITs and besides, I though these guys have little time for such frivolities.

(P.S. My first crush was on my teacher Miss Meenakshi. I was in third grade. I sneezed on her head when I went to turn in some stuff. She yelled at me. She was very fair complexioned and had an acne problem, from my what I remember.)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 am

Kris wrote:

>>>The female/male ratio must be atrocious at IITs and besides, I though these guys have little time for such frivolities.

(P.S. My first crush was on my teacher Miss Meenakshi. I was in third grade. I sneezed on her head when I went to turn in some stuff. She yelled at me. She was very fair complexioned and had an acne problem, from my what I remember.)

My first crush was when I was in first grade. He was a next door neighbor, a 5th-grader called Parag. I think he was lanky and a little dark skinned. He was really sweet and caring towards me, although now I think he was just treating me like a baby. I told my mom that I am gonna marry Parag when I grow up. She laughed out loud, so did my sis who never let me forget that line.

There was also another 5th grader neighbor called Parag, but he was a little chubby. The two Parags were friends. Once they fought over me when we three were playing together, I mean I think they fought over me, but I am forgetting the official reason behind the fight. I loved my Parag even more. He won that fight.

Parag moved out to another place that year. I didn't care at all. Later I heard he has become a doctor like his dad. I was happy that my first love, I mean crush was sorta nerdy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

He was really sweet and caring towards me, although now I think he was just treating me like a baby babe. I told my mom that I am gonna marry Parag   I loved my Parag even more. He won that fight.

Parag moved
out to another place that year. I didn't care at all. ..
He cared for you. You led him on. He was your knight in shining armor or so he thought. He busted his tail in medical school to make something of himself , but you didn't care at all. I always know you were the callous sort T-dub.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:21 am

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

He was really sweet and caring towards me, although now I think he was just treating me like a baby babe. I told my mom that I am gonna marry Parag   I loved my Parag even more. He won that fight.

Parag moved
out to another place that year. I didn't care at all. ..
He cared for you. You led him on. He was your knight in shining armor or so he thought. He busted his tail in medical school to make something of himself , but you didn't care at all. I always know you were the callous sort T-dub.

lol... arre I was just 5-6 years old. There were more crushes to come.

My second crush was in second grade. He was the son of my class teacher. Was in third grade. Don't remember his name. She would bring him in some saturdays for last 1-2 periods. He was extremely naughty, always teasing girls, pulling their hair, rubbing chalk dust on their hair/face, chasing them, tackling them, while they, well most of them, enjoyed all this. (Some others hit back bad). I enjoyed it too, but only watching it. Didn't have the guts to catch his attention and be ridiculed. Good move on my part, coz I discovered later about myself that if anyone treats me bad, I hit back to win, doesn't matter if I liked them or not. Situation woulda got nasty. Guess he must have read the body language too, coz he left me alone. He had charged towards me just once, but turned back before doing anything. I simply watched this kanha teasing his gopiyan from far distance.

My third crush would have been Jitendra, the movie actor. I imagined scenes with my future hero the same way as jitendra-sridevi/jaya prada scenes. Seems so stupid now.

My fouth crush was michael jackson, ugh. then briefly Lionel Richie.

adolescent crushes later...

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:56 am

Talk about latest crush - Chloe's pink n white strappy summer sandals <3<3

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 am

seven wrote:Talk about latest crush - Chloe's pink n white strappy summer sandals <3<3

any pic?

I don't have a crush right now. there was someone telling me lovey dovey stuff, etc. You can say I crush on him some days, but I sorta did my usual to ward off such advances. I told him that I am in a relationship with ... this time I used XH. Made up some stories of hooking up. So far he is restrained, let's see.  Twisted Evil 

Rashmun can now add me to the list of calculating (calculative?) women lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:14 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
seven wrote:Talk about latest crush - Chloe's pink n white strappy summer sandals <3<3

any pic?

I don't have a crush right now. there was someone telling me lovey dovey stuff, etc. You can say I crush on him some days, but I sorta did my usual to ward off such advances. I told him that I am in a relationship with ... this time I used XH. Made up some stories of hooking up. So far he is restrained, let's see.  Twisted Evil 

Rashmun can now add me to the list of calculating (calculative?) women lol.

Yes, I'll post a pic. But uploading it from phone to tinypic etc. Too much work. Shaam ko WinkWink

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down