Meanwhile in Bombay Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meanwhile in Bombay

2 posters

Go down

Meanwhile in Bombay Empty Meanwhile in Bombay

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:02 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile in Bombay Empty Re: Meanwhile in Bombay

Post by dominic mistry Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:49 pm

I would label this as harassment of the lower classes (and most of these guys are probably dalits) by the upper classes.

These guys probably work odd jobs in Mumbai and they have no steady income or offices so they're left with no choice but to pee on the streets. On top of this indignity to be harassed like this for emptying one's bladder is just so cruel.

Upper class people probably smirk at them but what are these guys supposed to do? If I got pissed I would direct my stream at any passerby who was peeping. These guys should just pee on anyone dressed up in upper class clothes and going to work until proper public restrooms are built for them. If everyone who needed to empty their bladder in Mumbai, say about 10K people did this to 10K other people (only white collar workers, male or female) we might see some change. any change is good. any white collar woman who screams that she was sexually harassed by these peeing men should be soundly smacked.

dominic mistry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Good idea, Janice. Or is it now Janus?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:49 pm

dominic mistry wrote:I would label this as harassment of the lower classes (and most of these guys are probably dalits) by the upper classes.

These guys probably work odd jobs in Mumbai and they have no steady income or offices so they're left with no choice but to pee on the streets. On top of this indignity to be harassed like this for emptying one's bladder is just so cruel.
It IS cruel. But, have you thought about women who want to pee? Men can do it anywhere they want to, but how about women?
I'm glad Modi addressed this issue. whoever made fun of it is a moron, who is so out of touch of the ground reality and the problems faced by common man and woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down