Map of Hindia in 20?? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map of Hindia in 20??

4 posters

Go down

Map of Hindia in 20?? Empty Map of Hindia in 20??

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Map of Hindia in 20??

Map of Hindia in 20?? 220px-Hindi_belt

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Map of Hindia in 20?? Empty Re: Map of Hindia in 20??

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:02 pm

I don't think Hindia can be that big. Hindians have clubbed many different languages as dialects of Hindi.. Maithili speakers have now got their rights as a separate language. I think next, Bhojpuri is on line. 

I have a colleague who is a Bhojpuri, but thinks himself as an Hindian, I'm working on changing his opinion and how Hindi is killing many languages by calling them as dialects.. 

Non Hindians need to do some serious research on Hindi and find out the different languages hidden under the garb of Hindi. 

---------------

"The actual number of the dialects of Hindi is not 
finitely counted, but there are given individual data of 
49 dialects of Hindi in census of India 2001 [6]. The 
most spoken of them are Bhojpuri, Rajasthani, 
Chhattisgarhi, Magahi, Pahari, Bundeli, Bagheli, 
Awadhi, Marwari, Mewari etc. [6]. Area-wise 
distribution of the major dialects is as follows: in 
Haryana, Haryanvi; in Uttaranchal, Garhwali and 
Kumauni; in Rajasthan, Rajasthani, Mewari, Harauti, 
Mewati, Marwari and Dhundhari; in Uttar Pradesh, 
Awadhi and Bhojpuri; in Madhya Pradesh, Bagheli, 
Nimadi, Malvi and Bundeli; in Bihar, Maithili and 
Magahi; in Jharkhand, Sadani; and in Chhattisgarh, 
Chhattisgarhi and Surgujiya [7]. Via 92nd constitutional 
amendment 2003, Maithili is added to the 8th schedule 
of Indian constitution as a separate language."

-----------

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:I don't think Hindia can be that big. Hindians have clubbed many different languages as dialects of Hindi.. Maithili speakers have now got their rights as a separate language. I think next, Bhojpuri is on line. 

I have a colleague who is a Bhojpuri, but thinks himself as an Hindian, I'm working on changing his opinion and how Hindi is killing many languages by calling them as dialects.. 

Non Hindians need to do some serious research on Hindi and find out the different languages hidden under the garb of Hindi. 

-----------

WTH

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:I don't think Hindia can be that big. Hindians have clubbed many different languages as dialects of Hindi.. Maithili speakers have now got their rights as a separate language. I think next, Bhojpuri is on line. 

-----------

WTH
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-21822684
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:26 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

-----------

WTH

By showing something like this

--------------

The United Nations has published the universal declaration of human rights in Bhojpuri language, one of 153 languages of the world. Though it completely deviates from everyday spoken bhojpuri.[17] Article 1 of the declaration in Bhojpuri, Hindi and English respectively are:
अनुच्छेद १ — सबहि लोकानि आजादे जम्मेला आओर ओखिनियो के बराबर सम्मान आओर अघ्कार प्राप्त हवे। ओखिनियो के पास समझ-बूझ आओर अंत:करण के आवाज होखता आओर हुनको के दोसरा के साथ भाईचारे के बेवहार करे के होखला।[17]
अनुच्छेद १ — सभी मनुष्यों को गौरव और अधिकारों के मामले में जन्मजात स्वतन्त्रता और समानता प्राप्त हैं। उन्हें बुद्धि और अन्तरात्मा की देन प्राप्त है और परस्पर उन्हें भाईचारे के भाव से बर्ताव करना चाहिये।[18]
Article 1 — All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.[19]

-------------------------------

Now, you can see why Bhojpuri is a separate language and cannot be clubbed as a dialect of Hindi just to boost numbers .. 

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down