Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self

3 posters

Go down

Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self Empty Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:02 pm

....A 12-year-old girl on Saturday committed suicide after she was allegedly made to remove some of her clothes by a teacher as punishment for bringing a mobile phone to school, police said.

cant teachers understand how a girl feels in front of others?

When I was in school, our male teacher - who was single - criticized a girl (a stunningly beautiful girl) for not knowing something. He asked her why she came to school and she was more interested in dress and looking at the boys showing off her looks..yada yada yada...she was speechless and was crying insolently. Of course, nothing happened... This was in class 8 and she was around 13. (the 28 to 30 yr old teacher and the girl were same cashtu and perhaps he was possessive and jealous...)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self Empty Re: Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self

Post by michelle2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....A 12-year-old girl on Saturday committed suicide after she was allegedly made to remove some of her clothes by a teacher as punishment for bringing a mobile phone to school, police said.

When I was in school, our male teacher - who was single - criticized a girl (a stunningly beautiful girl) for not knowing something. He asked her why she came to school and she was more interested in dress and looking at the boys showing off her looks..yada yada yada...she was speechless and was crying insolently. Of course, nothing happened... This was in class 8 and she was around 13. (the 28 to 30 yr old teacher and the girl were same cashtu and perhaps he was possessive and jealous...)

"crying inconsolably" or "...disconsolately," not "...insolently."

insolently means rudely and disrespectfully.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self Empty Re: Girl made to strip in class - later hangs self

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 am

This sorta incident happened in our school too, although we were much younger in second grade. Our school dress was a blouse and a tunic over it. the blouse usually would be long enough, and most girl wore knee length slips under it.

So anyway, this teacher's punishment was, make girls take out their tunic in the class. It wasn't exposing anything extra, except the whole idea of stripping off the dignity. Was horrifying to even watch. Luckily the most punishment I got at that time was to sit on the floor in the front of the class. Unfortunately, once when I was sitting on the floor in the front, the teacher made some girls take off the tunics, and upclose it felt even more demeaning, as some girls would cry.

She did this maybe for a week or two, then stopped. I am now guessing some parent may have complained.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:41 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:This sorta incidence happened in outr school too,...

"incident," not "incidence."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:45 am

michelle2 wrote:

i don't know m2 aunty, i think you are making up grammar/spelling error now. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

i don't know m2 aunty, i think you are making up grammar/spelling error now. Razz

i am not.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

i am not.

you are too, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:03 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

i am not.

you are too, haha.

i'm glad you corrected your post.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
michelle2 wrote:

i am not.

you are too, haha.

i'm glad you corrected your post.

i am glad i made you glad for once Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:13 am

michelle2 wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

"crying inconsolably" or "...disconsolately," not "...insolently."

insolently means rudely and disrespectfully.

Good boy...good point...when I realized it it was too late and could not edit...Now this is the sort of work you should stick to or at an even higher level...not the supid spell checking crap - when there are enough spellchecker software tools available.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:This sorta incident happened in our school too, although we were much younger in second grade. Our school dress was a blouse and a tunic over it. the blouse usually would be long enough, and most girl wore knee length slips under it.

So anyway, this teacher's punishment was, make girls take out their tunic in the class. It wasn't exposing anything extra, except the whole idea of stripping off the dignity. Was horrifying to even watch. Luckily the most punishment I got at that time was to sit on the floor in the front of the class. Unfortunately, once when I was sitting on the floor in the front, the teacher made some girls take off the tunics, and upclose it felt even more demeaning, as some girls would cry.

She did this maybe for a week or two, then stopped. I am now guessing some parent may have complained.

I'm so glad I don't live in India. It's sexual abuse, these indian teachers are such bastards.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down