What is good for me is good ONLY for me... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is good for me is good ONLY for me...

2 posters

Go down

What is good for me is good ONLY for me... Empty What is good for me is good ONLY for me...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:20 am

........Missing age info is important to analyze the cultural influence...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

What is good for me is good ONLY for me... Empty Re: What is good for me is good ONLY for me...

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:00 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

a 36-year-old advocate... guess she must be in the same age range, but maybe a bit older than him.

guys go for older women when they (women) are sorta young, but then most of them begin backing off after a certain age.

Back to top Go down

What is good for me is good ONLY for me... Empty Re: What is good for me is good ONLY for me...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:22 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

a 36-year-old advocate... guess she must be in the same age range, but maybe a bit older than him.

guys go for older women when they (women) are sorta young, but then most of them begin backing off after a certain age.

She must have been at least 42 to 45 in 2009 when she remarried...and closer to 50. My point is she had no problem dumping her hubby and hanky pankying with the neighbor when she had 15 to 20 yr old kids and switch teams, but now acting all holy and Sita-like and expect him to stay like Rama....

He was having a goodly time and he was stupid to marry her. She also had a good thing on the side and was greedy to want him all for herself...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:34 pm

>>>All the evidence seems to be circumstantial. In a US court, the defense arguments would be as follows:

1) Miranda was not read. So, any statements made by Jayanti ar not admissible.

2) Ramachandran was a low life - (produce a few witnesses to verify this- he was a lawyer after all)
    He enticed Jayanti away from her first marriage, but his true colors came out only after the marriage to Ram. By this
    time it was too late for her and being a Hindu wife, she had to suffer through his torturous behavior. Nevertheless,
     this was her 'fate'. She even knew about this  affair with the student, which was in violation of student- teacher
     relationship protocols but she was honor-bound to not disclose this to anyone (invoke Hindu-wife angle again).

3) The girl's relatives came to find out about this relationship and her blood-thirsty cousins came after Ram. There was
    really more to this than their "sister" being violated in this manner. Ram was of a different caste and the two castes
     have fought since the 15th century over an original violation of the rules on scheduled timings for the usage of a
     common well. This is the reason for the gruesome nature of the killing, rather than bumping him off with extra
     sleeping pills or some such thing.

4)  Jayanti panicked when she saw the body, went into shock and didn't say anything about it to anyone due to the
     shame over the inter-caste nature of her husband's relationship and disappeared for a few days 

Let's pick the jury.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Just noticed...

" the Jaihindpuram police registered a case"

Could Maax Sar, KV, Flimmy explain what "jaihind" means and what "hind" indicates?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down