Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN?

4 posters

Go down

Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN? Empty Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:20 am

Hmm.......

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/jaya-missive-to-modi-cautious-approach-needed-on-sops-to-andhra-telangana/article1-1256271.aspx

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN? Empty Re: Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN?

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:34 am

I agree with the chief minister. These Telugu fellows could not get along among themselves and divides into 2. Why should Tamil Nadu pay part of their bills? They got their states. Let them wor to support them.

Months ago I posted here that Tamil Nadu taxes should not partly fund a capital for them.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN? Empty Re: Is Jaya worried or trying for additional sops for TN?

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:49 am

Tamil Nadu never received any sop from India or asked for it. Tamil Nadu wants its share on the basis of taxes paid.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hmm.......

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/jaya-missive-to-modi-cautious-approach-needed-on-sops-to-andhra-telangana/article1-1256271.aspx

Wait... TN should demand funds for bifurcation of Karnataka and then Andhra.. Each time, TN suffered enormously, and need massive central help.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hmm.......

Wait... TN should demand funds for bifurcation of Karnataka and then Andhra..  Each time, TN suffered enormously, and need massive central help.
I think, Jaya looks at CBN as a friend (student) of K'nidhi.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:38 pm

I wonder how many TN MPs voted to not divide AP.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 pm

indophile wrote:I wonder how many TN MPs voted to not divide AP.
When the voting took place, DD TV feed was blocked. So, we don't know who opposed the division.

I thought Jaya was opposed to it.

But her recent letter to Modi is rather surprising. AP was treated like a piece of meat by MT and clear injustice was done. So, helping the state is morally right. Jaya certainly threw a wrench into the process. I think she is looking for some sops. Modi is going to Japan soon. Apparently, Japan may be asked to build a manufacturing unit in coastal AP. Jaya may be trying to get it for TN. We just have to wait and see.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Tamil Nadu never received any sop from India or asked for it. Tamil Nadu wants its share on the basis of taxes paid.

affraid affraid

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I agree with the chief minister. These Telugu fellows could not get along among themselves and divides into 2. Why should Tamil Nadu pay part of their bills? They got their states. Let them wor to support them.

Months ago I posted here that Tamil Nadu taxes should not partly fund a capital for them.
Hey Kayar,

AP was divided not because AP people wanted it to be divided. In fact, they were opposed to it. It was Chidambaram who announced that it will be divided. Last time I checked, Chidambaram was not a Telugu fellow.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down