Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............ Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............

5 posters

Go down

Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............ Empty Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 am

The area straddling along river Krishna on either side from West of Amaravati to Tadepalli (near Mangalagiri) will be made the capital of AP. CBN wants a green capital with no pollution. So, there will be no industries in the vicinity. Obviously, only govt. lands will be used.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140826/nation-current-affairs/article/andhra-pradesh-cm-chandrababu-naidu-plans-riverside-capital

Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............ 26AUG%202014-NAIDU-A

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............ Empty Re: Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............

Post by indophile Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 am

I would've preferred it right there around Amaravati, and the capital called Amaravati. kaani em chestaam; chachchina vedhava pelliki vocchinde katnam.
At least it's not in Gannavaram or along the Bandar canal "for the view" thing.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............ Empty Re: Looks like the AP capital will be near Amaravati............

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:38 am

Have you purchased any lands yet to help your spiritual and ideological guru CBN or just providing moral support Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:40 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Have you purchased any lands yet to help your spiritual and ideological guru CBN or just providing moral support Razz

poddunne CBN, modi japam modalayidi. mulla reddy gaaru aa japam cheyyande pacchi neeru kooda muttukoru mari, antha shraddha vaariki

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Have you purchased any lands yet to help your spiritual and ideological guru CBN or just providing moral support Razz

poddunne CBN, modi japam modalayidi. mulla reddy gaaru aa japam cheyyande pacchi neeru kooda muttukoru mari, antha shraddha vaariki
Avunumari, poddastmanam  capital Japam chestundi nene kada

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 am

indophile wrote:I would've preferred it right there around Amaravati, and the capital called Amaravati. kaani em chestaam; chachchina vedhava pelliki vocchinde katnam.
నా అనుమానం ఏమిటంటే, నదిపక్కన చెంబు అవసరం కూడావుండదు. పాత అలవాట్లు అంత తేలికగా పోవు.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:03 am

No, CBN is not my moral/spiritual/ideological/financial guru, and I never did own any land or any other property in Andhra/Telangana ever, nor am I planning to purchase any land or other real property in those areas in the future. Don't even have any close relatives south of Godavari whom I can count on to look after any property I might buy in those areas. konte definite gaa absentee landlordism avutundi, evado vacchi oka paaka vesi, byata raata paati oka gedeni kattestaadu; ika ante sangatulu.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:10 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
indophile wrote:I would've preferred it right there around Amaravati, and the capital called Amaravati. kaani em chestaam; chachchina vedhava pelliki vocchinde katnam.
నా అనుమానం ఏమిటంటే, నదిపక్కన చెంబు అవసరం కూడావుండదు. పాత అలవాట్లు అంత తేలికగా పోవు.
మొట్ట మొదట బెజవాడ పడమటి పొలిమేర్లలో ఒక water treatment plant with tertiary treatment capability కట్టించాలి రాజధాని కన్నా ముందు.
Otherwise he can do the old Naidu thing. Ship them all to other places like he did with the beggars when Clinton visited Hyderabad.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:02 pm

indophile wrote:

No, CBN is not my moral/spiritual/ideological/financial guru, and I never did own any land or any other property in Andhra/Telangana ever, nor am I planning to purchase any land or other real property in those areas in the future. Don't even have any close relatives south of Godavari whom I can count on to look after any property I might buy in those areas. konte definite gaa absentee landlordism avutundi, evado vacchi oka paaka vesi, byata raata paati oka gedeni kattestaadu; ika ante sangatulu.
Indo, I was responding to sandilya garu

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:The area straddling along river Krishna on either side from West of Amaravati to Tadepalli (near Mangalagiri) will be made the capital of AP. CBN wants a green capital with no pollution. So, there will be no industries in the vicinity. Obviously, only govt. lands will be used.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140826/nation-current-affairs/article/andhra-pradesh-cm-chandrababu-naidu-plans-riverside-capital
He is talking some sense now. Glad it won't be in the fully developed Vijayawada. The new capital shouldn't be/shouldn't become something like hyderabad. It should be something like the capital cities that we see in US...small cities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
indophile wrote:

So, if I don't want to go on an odarpu yatra with Jagan, that means CBN is my guru..... Hmm....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Naidu-to-follow-Japanese-model-to-fuel-Andhra-growth/articleshow/40888898.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
indophile wrote:

So, if I don't want to go on an odarpu yatra with Jagan, that means CBN is my guru..... Hmm....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Naidu-to-follow-Japanese-model-to-fuel-Andhra-growth/articleshow/40888898.cms
enta sEpu paccha chokka vesukunE vuntAru kada Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:06 pm

CD

Paccha kameralu vachinavadiki anta pacchagane kanipistundi. 

while you feel you have a right to criticize every time modi inhales, what is wrong with either indo or VP discussing about AP capital.  That is a public interest issue that very current and very relevant.

Your intolerance reveals your aversion to any progress happening in AP or good citizens or NRI talking or showing interest about AP.  It sounds like a prolonged  case of sour grapes.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

while you feel you have a right to criticize every time modi inhales, what is wrong with either indo or VP discussing about AP capital.  That is a public interest issue that very current and very relevant.

Your intolerance reveals your aversion to any progress happening in AP or good citizens or NRI talking or showing interest about AP.  It sounds like a prolonged  case of sour grapes.
Calm down, I was pulling VP's leg; no need to get all hysterical over nothing.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Capital ekkada unna, Rayalaseema ni samanaga develop cheste baguntundi. It should not be neglected. Asalike paapam varshalu leka karuvu kaatakalato chaala suffer avutunnaru.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Kinnera wrote:Capital ekkada unna, Rayalaseema ni samanaga develop cheste baguntundi. It should not be neglected. Asalike paapam varshalu leka karuvu kaatakalato chaala suffer avutunnaru.
CBN already announced what he will do in Anantapur and Kurnool. There will be industrial development in R-seema and N kosta. Apparently, he spent half of his time with Modi trying to convince him that both regions are in urgent need of development. Modi's response was positive. CBN is known to get things done.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Nice try. everybody can see who is hysterical.  Get over your long dead ysrc and get on with life.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Capital ekkada unna, Rayalaseema ni samanaga develop cheste baguntundi. It should not be neglected. Asalike paapam varshalu leka karuvu kaatakalato chaala suffer avutunnaru.
CBN already announced what he will do in Anantapur and Kurnool. There will be industrial development in R-seema and N kosta. Apparently, he spent half of his time with Modi trying to convince him that both regions are in urgent need of development. Modi's response was positive. CBN is known to get things done.
I hope that it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Politicians have to get out of the way for coastal areas to develop. 

Rayalaseema will need help from both state and central govt.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:53 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Nice try. everybody can see who is hysterical.  Get over your long dead ysrc and get on with life.
Don't get your yellow chaddies in a twist, where did I mention Jagan or YSR in this thread, for that matter lately.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am

truthbetold wrote:Politicians have to get out of the way for coastal areas to develop. 

The development of the two regions should not be like  ఎద్దు ఎండకి లాగ, ఎనుబోతు నీడకి లాగ. Otherwise the imbalances will cause problems in the future.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:21 am

indophile wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Politicians have to get out of the way for coastal areas to develop. 

The development of the two regions should not be like  ఎద్దు ఎండకి లాగ, ఎనుబోతు నీడకి లాగ. Otherwise the imbalances will cause problems in the future.
When I was a kid, we had our own "Ongolu eddulu" and a "bandi". My father named them Ramudu and Lakshmanudu. They got along wonderfully and us kids treated them well. Like humans, eddulu have left or right preferences. So, they were assigned to their natural sides.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:28 am

I have been to many places in India, both north and south, but never came across any farm animal that can best an Ongole bull in size, handosomeness, and majesty.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 am

indophile wrote:I have been to many places in India, both north and south, but never came across any farm animal that can best an Ongole bull in size, handosomeness, and majesty.
True. The story behind ours is - a local raitu called Rattam (Rattaiah) was an expert in selecting and training young bulls. He was sent by my father to select ours and train them. Those days, he had to bring them by foot from Ongole area to our village. My father didn't want to buy ones that are already trained; he was concerned that he will be disturbing their attachment to the family they grew up with. They were very cute and playful. They use to run from one end of the road to the other and come back, etc. Rattam trained them and they were not used to pull the cart for a few years. So, they were pampered.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 am

ya, ongolu githalu, know for their rigor and strength

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Don't get your yellow chaddies in a twist, where did I mention Jagan or YSR in this thread, for that matter lately.

comrade, how do you pick between red and green chaddies? do you have a day when you prefer one over the other depending on which identity feels stronger?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 pm

Kinnera wrote:ya, ongolu githalu, know for their rigor and strength
Here are some pictures of Ongole Gittalu, and also a video of a village games featuring a contest involving them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ongole+bull+photos&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=nRP-U4aTMsueyASu_4DYDQ&ved=0CB0QsAQ&biw=1120&bih=602

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Thanks indo garu. got nostalgic. One of my uncles had those gitthalu. It's something else to ride in the bandi drawn by those gitthalu. Scary and exciting at the same time. They are so fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Kinnera wrote:Thanks indo garu. got nostalgic. One of my uncles had those gitthalu. It's something else to ride in the bandi drawn by those gitthalu. Scary and exciting at the same time. They are so fast!
మా ఎద్దుల మొహాల్లొ కళ వుండేది. ఆమెరికా ఆవులు చూస్తే డోకొస్తుంది.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Thanks indo garu. got nostalgic. One of my uncles had those gitthalu. It's something else to ride in the bandi drawn by those gitthalu. Scary and exciting at the same time. They are so fast!
Endukante, they were treated with love, respect, reverence and appreciation.

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

ఈ విడియోలో ఎద్దులకి ఆ సంస్కారం చేయించలేదనుకుంటా. అది కూడా జరిపించి ఉంటే ఇంక బలిష్టంగా ఉండేవి, ఊళ్ళో ఆవులని అనవసరంగా జడిపిస్తూ.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

just to be sure, the gittalu (bulls) look aggressive and mean..the ongole cow breed does have a gentle expression on their faces. the gittalu are the same brand (I think) they use in spain's pamplona bull run.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Sapin's bulls have aggressive expressions on their faces whereas Ongole bulls sport playful childlike expressions.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
అమెరికా ఆవులు సగం గేదెల్లానే ఉంటాయి, ముఖ్యంగా Angus జాతివి.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down