A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
FluteHolder
6 posters

Go down

A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive  Empty A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 am

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive  Empty Re: A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 am

receptive to what?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive  Empty Re: A 20-second Crash Course To Become More Receptive

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:39 am

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:44 am

Receptive to sadhguru to feel more connected with him. I think the resolution is to stop being full of yourself.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 am

fluteholder -- why do you reply to a simple q with another video? the word receptive is usually followed by "to something". so what does sadhguru want us to be receptive to -- alien communications, water with "memory", homeopathy, deepak chopra, sadhguruisms?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:08 am

You need to watch the video (1st ) one again and again to see the key point which is obvious but not seen to the spiritually blind (not trying to be harsh).

Watch this. I answer thru other videos as they can explain more than clearly what I want to convey..

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:23 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:fluteholder -- why do you reply to a simple q with another video? the word receptive is usually followed by "to something". so what does sadhguru want us to be receptive to -- alien communications, water with "memory", homeopathy, deepak chopra, sadhguruisms?
Being receptive to anything. If one is full of oneself and is filled with preconceived notions, one can't fully be receptive to anything. If your cup is already full, where is the space to receive any more? The message is to be more open minded, not closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 am

I think he'd like more connectedness with his fools' I mean disciples' checking accounts.

is this douche's habit of sneeringly laughing at his own feeble jokes annoying or what?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:02 pm

So I finally googled Sadhguru and found out that he is only 56 years old. He looks like he is 70.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:13 pm

nevada wrote:So I finally googled Sadhguru and found out that he is only 56 years old. He looks like he is 70.
Wow! he looks so old!

I am wondering how much his/isha foundation assets are and if he's disclosing them honestly to the govt.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Wow! he looks so old!

I am wondering how much his/isha foundation assets are and if he's disclosing them honestly to the govt.

And what makes you ponder on this?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:59 pm

smArtha wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Wow! he looks so old!

And what makes you ponder on this?
We have too many gurus making millions, which is fine as long as they are transparent and disclose the assets to the govt, which is what every citizen is supposed to do. Else, it becomes black money. rite? Haven't we seen the mind boggling black money of satya sai baba after his death?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:29 pm

I checked with them and they disclose everything to the govt. Infact they are listed on some charitywatch or something similar in US

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I checked with them and they disclose everything to the govt. Infact they are listed on some charitywatch or something similar in US

question. have you asked sadhguru any question yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:I checked with them and they disclose everything to the govt. Infact they are listed on some charitywatch or something similar in US

question. have you asked sadhguru any question yet?

First practice asking Sadhaguru.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:11 am

I had some lengthy communications with some responsible individuals at their office and indicated about the questioning of funds/usage/etc and suggested some disclosure  and they mentioned something like charitywatch. I suggested some measures so that they wouldnot be looked at as $/INR seeking business and it looks like they worked on some of them.

I saw some videos which would make you think you are missing the big picture and not seeing the services/enlightenment they do.. 

There were some investigations on allegations which were thrown out later by the courts. And some websites (possible soul saving$) intentionally maligned them and they were ordered to shutdown by courts as the website owners did not come to court or court could not locate them.

BK: I just met SG one day in my visit last year(no questions then) and I do not have any questions as of now. And there are lots of videos I have not seen yet.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down