should modiji have reached out to NASA Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should modiji have reached out to NASA

3 posters

Go down

should modiji have reached out to NASA Empty should modiji have reached out to NASA

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:05 am

I am disappointed he doesnt have a plan for today's supermoon phenomenon. it could cause big problems for india (who knows, it could). he should reach out to NASA and finalize the strategy in case something untoward might happen

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

should modiji have reached out to NASA Empty Re: should modiji have reached out to NASA

Post by smArtha Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 am

Actually, he should have done Pournami Vratam to appeal for success of future Chandrayan missions. Looks like a major 'astronomical blunder' to me.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

should modiji have reached out to NASA Empty Re: should modiji have reached out to NASA

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:53 am

smArtha wrote:Actually, he should have done Pournami Vratam to appeal for success of future Chandrayan missions. Looks like a major 'astronomical blunder' to me.

we prefer secular solutions so that we dont push our fragile minorities towards ISIS, thank you very much.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:19 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
smArtha wrote:Actually, he should have done Pournami Vratam to appeal for success of future Chandrayan missions. Looks like a major 'astronomical blunder' to me.

we prefer secular solutions so that we dont push our fragile minorities towards ISIS, thank you very much.
lol!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down