Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue

2 posters

Go down

Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue Empty Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:34 pm

The Home Minister said 55 per cent population of the country speaks Hindi while 85 to 90 per cent people in the country understand Hindi even though it is not their mother tongue.

Mr. Singh said people like Bal Gangadhar Tilak, Shyama Prasad Mookerjee, Mahatma Gandhi and N Gopalaswami Ayyangar had advocated expansion and popularisation of Hindi even though their mother tongues were different.

“Hindi is the common language of the country,” he said.

The Home Minister said Sanskrit is the mother of all Indian languages while Hindi and other regional languages are sisters.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/prime-minister-narendra-modi-to-address-un-general-assembly-in-hindi-rajnath-singh/article6409820.ece

---

Back to top Go down

Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue Empty Re: Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:53 pm

May be Sanskrit is the mother of all "Indian" languages.

We the Tamil nationalists support kicking out Modi and elevating Rajnath to PM.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue Empty Re: Rajnath Singh ( possible future PM) on the Hindi issue

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:May be Sanskrit is the mother of all "Indian" languages.

why?  Is there a benefit to you the tamil nationalists?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:May be Sanskrit is the mother of all "Indian" languages.

why?  Is there a benefit to you the tamil nationalists?

No.

BJP won the election. Rajnath is more capable than Modi, and the best possible PM among BJP leaders.

Contrary to what most of you think here, I have no ill will against Hindians. Let them live and prosper. I know Rajnath is Hindian and Modi is not. It does not matter to me.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Kv
why rajnath > modi?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:29 pm

I told you. Rajanath is more capable than Modi.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 am

TBT,
Modi is a Gujju and Rajnath is a 'Hindian'. KV believes it is easier to do anti-India propaganda if a 'Hindian' is in power since it is easier then to go around claiming that 'Hindians' are bullying and enslaving Tamil Nadu culturally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:10 am

What is wrong with the 2 of you? Looking for ulterior motives? Is it because you 2 are dishonest evil doers?

I want my neighboring country to prosper under good leadership. Modi is an incompetent racist. I wish Hindia all the best.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:What is wrong with the 2 of you? Looking for ulterior motives? Is it because you 2 are dishonest evil doers?

I want my neighboring country to prosper under good leadership. Modi is an incompetent racist. I wish Hindia all the best.

Tamil Nadu is an integral part of India.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down