If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........

3 posters

Go down

If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........  Empty If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:01 pm

and posts anti-Hindu and pro-Muslim material on the Coffeehouse, who would that be?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........  Empty Re: If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:24 pm

This is like Madhavacharya claiming that Adi Sankara was not a Hindu but a disguised Budhist who was a favorite of the rakshasas since he was preaching a philosophy which was deluding the people.

Back to top Go down

If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........  Empty Re: If you suspect that a SuCher is hiding his Muslim background.........

Post by southindian Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:and posts anti-Hindu and pro-Muslim material on the Coffeehouse, who would that be?
My head hangs in shame....but that would be me.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:57 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:and posts anti-Hindu and pro-Muslim material on the Coffeehouse, who would that be?

Nothing wrong in posting pro-muslim or pro-Christian material.

The issue, according to me, is portraying as an unbiased, secular poster but critical only about anything hindu while completely ignoring, avoiding anything negative about muslim or Chrtian and worse, avoiding or even justifying barbaric killings by the muslims.

If the ILK openly says they are muslims and they did what they are doing, I will appreciate their honesty and their right to defend any islami action while opposing anything unislamic.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down