Early Halloween Horror Stories Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Halloween Horror Stories

Go down

Early Halloween Horror Stories Empty Early Halloween Horror Stories

Post by seven Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Short Horror stories at their best
Wrapped up in two sentences or less!

1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone, of me sleeping.
I live alone.

seven

Back to top Go down

Early Halloween Horror Stories Empty Re: Early Halloween Horror Stories

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:53 pm

lol @ most.

There's always something about Fall season, love it. Just the other day we went to shoprite, smelled something cinnamon and fell in love. Kids love Halloween too. We try to do one Fall based ride a year, hay ride and/or corn maze and/or haunted house.

The most fun we had was I think 2-3 years ago (damn forgetting the year, but I think it was early Oct 2012). I got a groupon deal for a haunted house tour somewhere in PA. I went with my kids, and one of older's friends, since the deal was for 4.

As such the place was like some forsaken place, took us one hour to get there. There were many things there, but I had coupon for just the Haunted House. But man, the best horror ride we ever got. Was spooky to begin with, and dark done just right. All the characters were placed just right, and did their part well. And it would just not end. Once we came out of the house, we thought this is it, and just then some big shadowy figure began running after us with a dagger in hand. So we did our obligatory scream and kept walking, but he kept coming after us. Real fear began building in, and before you know it kids were running and screaming, he was running, I found myself running and screaming too, my arms around them. He chased us all the way across the yard. You would think that was it, but it was a long walk to cross the yard and come to the front gate. Even there we met scary characters. Engaged us in talks, and on getting closer or moving on to the next character, they would shout, 'I TOLD YOU NOT ...., WHY DID YOU ...., and off we would go again. By the time we were done, we were so spooked that we kept running a good 100 feet before making sure the ride was over.

Will see if I can take them again this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Lol sounds like a fun ghost house. I don't like horror much. Films n houses. Smtimes when I'm home alone I start thinking these things n get real scared.
I like Halloween though. It's fun.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down