Clinton Grandchild - Hillary makes a political speech Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clinton Grandchild - Hillary makes a political speech

2 posters

Go down

Clinton Grandchild - Hillary makes a political speech Empty Clinton Grandchild - Hillary makes a political speech

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:40 pm

....."Now I've been thinking a lot about family because you know I'm on 'grandbaby watch' and I think a lot about this new member of our family and what he or she can look forward to," Clinton said at a women's event Friday. "And I am well aware that we will do everything possible to prepare this child, to protect this child. But I want that for everybody's child and everybody's grandchild. I want every one of our children to feel that they are inheriting the best of America, that they have the chance to do what I believed was possible for me and what my husband believed was possible for him and what we instilled in our daughter that really this country is on your side.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Clinton Grandchild - Hillary makes a political speech Empty Re: Clinton Grandchild - Hillary makes a political speech

Post by Kris Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:44 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....."Now I've been thinking a lot about family because you know I'm on 'grandbaby watch' and I think a lot about this new member of our family and what he or she can look forward to," Clinton said at a women's event Friday.  "And I am well aware that we will do everything possible to prepare this child, to protect this child. But I want that for everybody's child and everybody's grandchild. I want every one of our children to feel that they are inheriting the best of America, that they have the chance to do what I believed was possible for me and what my husband believed was possible for him and what we instilled in our daughter that really this country is on your side.

>>Oh God! I think this kid is going to be seen as photo opportunity material the day he/she is born. I hope the parents insist on privacy.

Kris

Back to top Go down