Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation

2 posters

Go down

Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation Empty Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:37 pm

It is already known based on information from reliable sources (read Congress sources) that Anna Hazare is more corrupt than Congress. It is also well known that Hazare is a front for anti-social and communal forces. The third leg of the stool (pun unintended) has finally shown up: a State Department spokesman said the US hopes that the Indian government will exercise restraint when dealing with Hazare's planned protest. This confirms that a Foreign Hand is behind Hazare's agitation.

http://www.samachar.com/Ahead-of-Anna-fast-US-hopes-India-will-exercise-restraint-limpKceafad.html?source=mostread_top

To summarize: Hazare is corrupt, communal forces and foreign hand.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation Empty Re: Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation

Post by Mosquito Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:27 pm

reminds me of videsi hastam jokes from 80s.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation Empty Re: Confirmed: foreign hand behind Anna Hazare's agitation

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm

When I posted the above thread, I thought I was being sarcastic. Now a Congress spokesperson actually uses the term Foreign Hand!

Back during the Cold War, anything bad that happened in India was routinely blamed on the Foreign Hand, code for CIA. There were even cheap sci-fi thrillers about the CIA engineering mega-cyclones in India; such was the paranoia that the official media tried to create in India about this Foreign Hand. The Foreign Hand was one of the two big cards always available to the government; the other one was Communal Harmony. If the government needed to do something that was clearly bad, play one or both of those cards and you are fine.

After the end of the Cold War, the realignment of geopolitics following China's rise as a power, and the Indo-US nuclear deal that the Congress government secured (one of MMS's key achievements as PM), one would have hoped the Congress would finally outgrow a paradigm that has been irrelevant for twenty years. But no, they had to play the Foreign Hand card!

Now I, as a hero-worshiper of Diggy, eagerly await Diggy's statement playing the Communal Harmony card.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down