Why they enslave women Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why they enslave women

4 posters

Go down

Why they enslave women Empty Why they enslave women

Post by Hellsangel Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:11 pm

"One should remember that enslaving the families of the kuffar -- the infidels -- and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shariah, or Islamic law," the group says in an online magazine published Sunday.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Why they enslave women Empty Re: Why they enslave women

Post by southindian Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:03 pm

I don't blame ISIS.

Its spelled out clearly in their book.

If M-team were a real company in 2014, ALL women organization in USA and most civilized world would be after them and their founder/CEO thrown out of Muslim religion.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:46 pm

southindian wrote:I don't blame ISIS.

If M-team were a real company in 2014, ALL women organization in USA and most civilized world would be after them and their founder/CEO thrown out of Muslim religion.

Avivek, what a brilliant deduction and what a clever analogy. You mum must be very proud. Do share this with TBT. Make him jealous for not having thought it up first.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Avivek, what a brilliant deduction and what a clever analogy. You mum must be very proud. Do share this with TBT. Make him jealous for not having thought it up first.
Did that hurt you?

I'm sure my mother is proud of me and thanks for bringing my mother for discussion on this thread.

Why just TBT, I have shared this with you too. Please do forward my post to your relatives, friends, post on FB or send to Indian media. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:01 pm

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Did that hurt you?

I'm sure my mother is proud of me and thanks for bringing my mother for discussion on this thread.

Why just TBT, I have shared this with you too. Please do forward my post to your relatives, friends, post on FB or send to Indian media. Smile

No Avivek. I like to keep my compassionate and philanthropic side private. I'll surely continue to encourage any precocity shown by the intellectually challenged but I refuse to tomtom that to the world.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:46 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Did that hurt you?

No Avivek. I like to keep my compassionate and philanthropic side private. I'll surely continue to encourage any precocity shown by the intellectually challenged but I refuse to tomtom that to the world.
Dude, I wish you had any intellect...  forget about encourage anything to the world... As always, your suggestions are hollow.

When Satya Nadella can be called up by women rights group....why not the M-team founder for openly writing in their book... to treat women as slaves?

Dare to ask this from your friends, relatives.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:20 am

southindian wrote:Dude, I wish you had any intellect...  forget about encourage anything to the world... As always, your suggestions are hollow.

When Satya Nadella can be called up by women rights group....why not the M-team founder for openly writing in their book... to treat women as slaves?

Excellent points, Avivek. It definitely makes a lot of sense to pull up a long-dead 6th century religious leader for his regressive views on women. While you are at it, please study what the Old Testament (i.e. the C-team's holy book) has to say about women and educate yourself and us on the subject.

I might have asked you to look up the H-team's scriptures on this matter, but that would be just too much. You wouldn't even know where to look.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:Dude, I wish you had any intellect...  forget about encourage anything to the world... As always, your suggestions are hollow.

Excellent points, Avivek. It definitely makes a lot of sense to pull up a long-dead 6th century religious leader for his regressive views on women. While you are at it, please study what the Old Testament (i.e. the C-team's holy book) has to say about women and educate yourself and us on the subject.

I might have asked you to look up the H-team's scriptures on this matter
, but that would be just too much. You wouldn't even know where to look.
Yeah, but the point is, are they taking what's written in the scriptures verbatim, going around doing the most inhuman things in the name of religion and quoting their scriptures as the cause and justification of their actions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:34 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Yeah, but the point is, are they taking what's written in the scriptures verbatim, going around doing the most inhuman things in the name of religion and quoting their scriptures as the cause and justification of their actions?

There are many temples all over India where dalits are denied entry. And this is only one example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:34 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I might have asked you to look up the H-team's scriptures on this matter, but that would be just too much. You wouldn't even know where to look.
Actually that is what is referred to as the Torah and it is the Jewish holy book. And yeah, everyone knows how horribly women are treated in Israel and all the indignities they are subjected to.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:41 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

You are right. It does makes a lot of sense in pulling over a 6th century dead religious leader and more so in a civilized world of 2014 when his followers are beheading citizens and enslaving women in 2014.

You are now correctly following me.

The C-Team and H-Team get pulled over REPEATEDLY for quoting OR following texts from their scriptures.

But as said above those teams DO NOT go about slitting throats OR beheading humans OR slaughtering OR flying planes into buildings OR bombing trains OR killing innocent WORLDWIDE in 2014.... because their leader or scriptures say so.

You got that?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:49 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

There are many temples all over India where dalits are denied entry. And this is only one example.
Tu Quoque! Always the case. So lame!

Is it written on someone's face that they are dalits? Thousands visit major temples in India everyday, for ex tirupati and all. No one weeds out no one. What you said may be happening in small villages and it's probably more to do with class than caste. Anyway, get out of the tu quoque, red herring, and ad hominem kinda arguments. It just goes on to prove that you have no stand to argue.

PS: I don't want to go on and on in circles arguing with you. Waste of time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:55 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Tu Quoque! Always the case. So lame!

Is it written on someone's face that they are dalits? Thousands visit major temples in India everyday, for ex tirupati and all. No one weeds out no one. What you said may be happening in small villages and it's probably more to do with class than caste. Anyway, get out of the tu quoque, red herring, and ad hominem kinda arguments. It just goes on to prove that you have no stand to argue.

Even as Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi goes on showcasing his state as a case study in development, the centuries-old evil practice of not allowing Dalits to enter temples still plagues a village in Ahmedabad district.

Around 100 Dalit families of Galsana village in Dhandhuka taluka are testimony to the backwardness that still prevails the state in many areas of social life. Upper caste members of the village do not allow them to enter the premises of village temples.

The village has five temples, including a Swaminarayan temple, and Dalits have never stepped inside any of them.

However, on February 4, four Dalit families decided to enter the premises of the Swaminarayan temple and asked for police protection for the same. They chose that day as the village had planned pran-pratishthan of Lord Swaminarayan after the reconstruction of the 22-year-old temple located in the middle of the village.

The invitations sent out for the event were the last straw for the Dalits as the temple management had made separate seating arrangements for SCs at the mass feast.

“However, on February 4, the temple authorities and villagers ensured that the temple remained closed to prevent us from entering it,” Sunil Parmar, a Dalit, said.

Swami Krishna Vallabh, the Mahant Swami of Muli Swaminarayan Temple in Surendranagar and chief organiser of the event, conceded that the event had indeed been cancelled. “We had to cancel it as the other villagers were unhappy with the idea of Dalits entering the temple,” he said.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-no-entry-for-dalits-in-gujarat-temple-1798612

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 am

There is a horrible side to Hinduism. If even in the 21st century a section of hindus ( Dalits) are being denied entry to temples we can imagine what the plight of Dalits must have been in ancient and medieval India. In fact the rule of Muslim kings in the medieval age may have been beneficial for Dalits in that they may have been subjected to less oppression. It was because hindu society was so sharply divided along caste lines that made external conquest relatively easier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:24 am

Don't you get it Rashmun? Read what you posted. It's says it all. Hinduism and Christianity has come a looong way in their reforms and still in the process of doing so. They are not like they were during medieval times. They don't go by the book/scriptures blindly.

Not the case with Islam. It's stuck in the medieval times and worse, it's going backwards in its conservatism, not forward. That's what we are talking about here. The religion needs to reform. Ppl need to take the good in their Book and use their discretion to ignore the bad portions. And there should be less fear and more freedom, even for the moderates in their religion: like the freedom to allow ppl to leave their faith if they want to, accepting other religions as valid paths, giving more freedom to their women, having the courage to critique and discuss what's in their Book, and not get all twisted if someone does so etc.

That's what it is. Now don't bring in your stupid arguments on how hinduism was centuries ago and how a handful of illiterate morons are behaving in some remote areas in the current day and age. Agreed, it may still have some flaws, but it is moving forward. Same with Christianity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:30 am

Kinnera wrote:Don't you get it Rashmun? Read what you posted. It's says it all. Hinduism and Christianity has come a looong way in their reforms and still in the process of doing so. They are not like they were during medieval times. They don't go by the book/scriptures blindly.

Not the case with Islam. It's stuck in the medieval times and worse, it's going backwards in its conservatism, not forward. That's what we are talking about here. The religion needs to reform. Ppl need to take the good in their Book and use their discretion to ignore the bad portions. And there should be less fear and more freedom, even for the moderates in their religion: like the freedom to allow ppl to leave their faith if they want to, accepting other religions as valid paths, giving more freedom to their women, having the courage to critique and discuss what's in their Book, and not get all twisted if someone does so etc.

That's what it is. Now don't bring in your stupid arguments on how hinduism was centuries ago and how a handful of illiterate morons are behaving in some remote areas in the current day and age. Agreed, it may still have some flaws, but it is moving forward. Same with Christianity.

The Shrinath temple in Nathdwara, Rajasthan, is said to be the second richest temple in India after Tirupati. Dalits are now allowed inside this temple. There are thousands of temples all across India where this practice of denying entry inside temples to dalits exists.

JAIPUR, JAN. 13. Activists participating in a national Dalit Swadhikar rally that crossed Rajasthan the other day were denied entry into the famous Shrinath temple in Nathdwara, despite a 15-year-old judgment of the Rajasthan High Court directing the State Government to ensure unhindered access for Dalits to the temple.

The rally, organised by the National Campaign on Dalit Human Rights, started from four different locations in the country last month and would culminate in Mumbai on January 15 at the World Social Forum venue. The northern segment, starting from New Delhi, arrived in Nathdwara after covering 16 districts in Rajasthan on January 2, when the participants tried to enter the Shrinath temple for worship.

The convener of the Centre for Dalit Human Rights, P.L. Mimroth, who accompanied the rallyists, told reporters here today that hundreds of people assembled in the town and stopped the rally -- comprising 35 Dalit activists -- about 2 km from the temple and used abusive and threatening language against them. The crowd comprised local residents belonging to the so-called upper castes and was determined not to allow Dalits into the temple, considered the second richest in the country. Though the rallyists could have visited the temple without being noticed, the people recognised their caste status after spotting a local Dalit, Kishan Lal, among them.

"They were the normal next door people whom we regularly meet in our daily life. But when it came to the temple, they were adamant on not allowing us inside so as to protect the sanctity of their religion,'' Mr. Mimroth said, adding that Dalits had always been exploited for selfish interests of upper castes but never treated equally.

The people of Nathdwara town especially took exception to the clothes and ribbons worn by the rallyists displaying slogans demanding equality for Dalits. Ironically, the rallyists had informed the local police authorities beforehand about the march and a police escort was provided to them. But when the policemen saw hundreds of people collecting on the road, they did nothing to disperse the mob and expressed their inability to help the rally go ahead for want of adequate force.

The Dalits, while avoiding any confrontation, abandoned the idea of worshipping inside the temple and left the place after a brief verbal duel with the crowd.

http://www.thehindu.com/2004/01/14/stories/2004011407211100.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:34 am

tu quoque! You have nothing to say. Yawn! I am done discussing with you. No more wasting my time. Have a good day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:36 am

Kinnera wrote:tu quoque! You have nothing to say. Yawn! I am done discussing with you. No more wasting my time. Have a good day!

My point is that those sitting in glass houses should not throw stones at others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:50 am

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:tu quoque! You have nothing to say. Yawn! I am done discussing with you. No more wasting my time. Have a good day!

My point is that those sitting in glass houses should not throw stones at others.
Whoa! Kidnapping and enslaving women of the other faith = isolated incidents of dalits being denied entry into temples.  Great!

I am done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:54 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Whoa! Kidnapping and enslaving women of the other faith = isolated incidents of dalits being denied entry into temples.  Great!

I am done.

The discrimination against Dalits takes various forms. Denial of entry to various temples all over India is just one symptom of the disease. The other symptom is large scale violence against Dalits in which they are frequently beaten, thrashed, raped or killed if they are perceived to be making excessive demands for equality or if they fail to keep behaving in a suppressed manner befitting the mentality of a slave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:00 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am done.

Your blindness is comical, Kinny. How many non-Muslim women (other than Upps Aunty) do you think get enslaved in India?

And i invite you to go to a gathering of Dalits and tell them that prohibitions against Dalit entry into Hindu temples are rare exceptions. Their laughter will ring on your ears for a long time. Don't worry, they won't heckle and abuse you (and later blame you for throwing the first punch). They may have no money or social status, but those folks are classier than many NRI patriots here.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am done.

Your blindness is comical, Kinny. How many non-Muslim women (other than Upps Aunty) do you think get enslaved in India?

>>>>It may not be to the extent of enslaving women in India (no chance at this time. these are not the medieval invasion times), but it surely extends to getting sadistic pleasure from groping and molesting hindu girls in public places. They probably find justification in doing so coz they are not of their faith and hence it's ok. They don't do that to muslim girls, btw.

And i invite you to go to a gathering of Dalits and tell them that prohibitions against Dalit entry into Hindu temples are rare exceptions. Their laughter will ring on your ears for a long time. Don't worry, they won't heckle and abuse you (and later blame you for throwing the first punch). They may have no money or social status, but those folks are classier than many NRI patriots here.

>>>> Really? Your imagination is running wild! What are the missionaries doing then? Didn't they convert them to their faith already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:26 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am done.

>>>>It may not be to the extent of getting enslaved in India (no chance at this time), but it surely extends to getting sadistic pleasure from groping and molesting hindu girls in public places. They probably find justification in doing so coz they are not of their faith and hence it's ok. They don't do that to muslim girls, btw.

>>>> Really? Your imagination is running wild! What are the missionaries doing then? Didn't they convert them to their faith already?

This is where the genius of Hinduism comes in. To restrain the dalits mentally and psychologically what better way than to formulate the Law of Karma and declare that it is because of misdeeds in your previous births that you are now a low caste and if you do good deeds in this birth you have a chance to become an upper caste in your next birth?

Of course it is a little surprising that so many Dalits clung on to their Hindu faith despite being treated like chopped liver when they had the option to convert to other religions--starting off from Budhism and Jainism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:34 am

Rashmun, this thread is about enslaving women of other faiths and finding a justification to it in their Book. Stick to the topic.

Hinduism doesn't restrict anyone to leave their faith, unlike Islam where the person has no such freedom and one can get killed for doing so. All the whining dalits may leave hinduism if they don't like it. Why stick to it and whine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Kinnera wrote:Rashmun, this thread is about enslaving women of other faiths and finding a justification to it in their Book. Stick to the topic.

Hinduism doesn't restrict anyone to leave their faith, unlike Islam where the person has no such freedom and one can get killed for doing so. All the whining dalits may leave hinduism if they don't like it. Why stick to it and whine?

I am not an expert on Islam. So i cannot talk about Islamic beliefs with complete authority. But here is the great Hindu sage Swami Sivananda's views about Islam:

Jihad is exerting oneself for the cause of religion. It is not taking part in war against unbelievers. Islam strictly prohibits application of force for its observance. There is no compulsion in religion.

Islam teaches that the followers of it should acquire the manifold attributes of Allah. No on can be a Muslim and none can attain Allah without acknowledging the essential truths of all religions.

There is no such thing in Islam that a Muslim should fight in order that religion should live. Islam forbids fighting. Islam says: "You shall not take up arms except in the cause of self-defence." In every sentence of the Quran those who are tyrants have been told: "If you tyrannise over people, if you are cruel to them, you shall be punished."

http://sivanandaonline.org/public_html/?cmd=displaysection&section_id=1659

---
Regarding why dalits do not leave hinduism, i have indicated the reason in my earlier post. They believe in (or have been brainwashed into believing in) the Law of Karma according to which they are dalits in this birth due to their bad deeds in previous births and if they do good deeds in this birth they have a chance to be born as upper caste hindus in their next birth. This is one reason why i think dalits did not convert from ancient through medieval down to modern times. Now, with the coming into place of the caste based reservation system, there is an incentive not to convert since that could mean losing the benefits associated with caste based reservations in admissions to colleges and also in getting govt .jobs.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Kinnera wrote:

You said about 3-4 times that you don't want to continue responding to Doucheman, yet you continued to respond to him. Doucheman thrives on attention and that is all he wants. Denying him attention is the only way of getting to him and shutting him up. No logic, no criticism, no argument will work against him. Please remember that the next time you are tempted to respond to his trollish and topic-hijacking posts. There is one exception to this "Ignore Doucheman" rule - if you are deliberately needling him and trolling him. But as far as possible, even that should be avoided because he is too dumb to realize you are trolling him, and he will take that as oxgenated attention.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:09 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

You said about 3-4 times that you don't want to continue responding to Doucheman, yet you continued to respond to him. Doucheman thrives on attention and that is all he wants. Denying him attention is the only way of getting to him and shutting him up. No logic, no criticism, no argument will work against him. Please remember that the next time you are tempted to respond to his trollish and topic-hijacking posts. There is one exception to this "Ignore Doucheman" rule - if you are deliberately needling him and trolling him. But as far as possible, even that should be avoided because he is too dumb to realize you are trolling him, and he will take that as oxgenated attention.

after his vicious abuses and personal attacks on me resulted only in Some Poopile getting his ass handed to him by yours truly he now tries this new stunt of urging posters to stop replying to any of my posts. Does this mean that Some Poopile will do as he preaches and will not be abusing me using filthy language in future?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down