Good job, guys! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good job, guys!

Go down

Good job, guys! Empty Good job, guys!

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:13 pm

I see that very few of Doucheman's posts have received replies in the past few days. Good job, guys! Doucheman thrives on attention and that is all he wants. Denying him attention is the only way of getting to him and shutting him up. No logic, no criticism, no argument will work against him. Please remember that the next time you are tempted to respond to his trollish and topic-hijacking posts. There is one exception to this "Ignore Doucheman" rule - if you are deliberately needling him and trolling him. But as far as possible, even that should be avoided. So, keep up the good work of not responding to Doucheman. If possible, don't even click on his posts. The more trollish and outrageous the subjects of his posts, the more diligently we should avoid responding to them.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Good job, guys! Empty Re: Good job, guys!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:27 pm

SomeProfile wrote:I see that very few of Doucheman's posts have received replies in the past few days. Good job, guys! Doucheman thrives on attention and that is all he wants. Denying him attention is the only way of getting to him and shutting him up. No logic, no criticism, no argument will work against him. Please remember that the next time you are tempted to respond to his trollish and topic-hijacking posts. There is one exception to this "Ignore Doucheman" rule - if you are deliberately needling him and trolling him. But as far as possible, even that should be avoided. So, keep up the good work of not responding to Doucheman. If possible, don't even click on his posts. The more trollish and outrageous the subjects of his posts, the more diligently we should avoid responding to them.

lol! Panini Press tried this stunt before--asking all other posters to ignore me just because he had a difference of opinion with me on certain issues. Didn't work. If everyone has the same opinion on all issues, it would be a dull world indeed. Further, your advice is hilarious considering that you are giving it after you found that your filthy abuses and personal attacks on me did not have the desired effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Of all the personal attacks on me on this forum, i remember this little jewel of Some Poopile most vividly; since it revealed the depth of depravity this petty mentally unbalanced psychotic can stoop to:

Some Profile wrote:
Once upon a time, while Rashmun was stuck in the US, his mom* got raped in India. She was repeatedly raped by many people. Then, some people started pimping her out. They charged money to let other people rape her. Now, Rashmun's mom had a neighbor named Ramdev whom Rashmun did not like because the neighbor was an obvious Hindu who sometimes led bhajan meetings at the local temple. Ramdev was outraged by all the rape of Rashmun's mother and during one of his bhajan meetings, he spoke against it. More people came to the meeting to listen to Ramdev and pretty soon, the bhajan meeting turned into a protest meeting and a satyagraha. It was a totally peaceful situation all along and there was absolutely no indication that things would turn violent. In the middle of the night, the police came and started lathi charge on the people who had gathered to protest against Rashmun's mom's rape. The police did not have an arrest warrant signed by a judge. They did not arrest Ramdev and charge him with anything. They did not put him in jail or produce him before a magistrate. They just beat a few people, including Rashmun's family members who happened to be in the crowed and they transported Ramdev to Rashmun's neighborhood, where he was set free.

https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:Of all the personal attacks on me on this forum, i remember this little jewel of Some Poopile most vividly; since it revealed the depth of depravity this petty mentally unbalanced psychotic can stoop to:

Some Profile wrote:
Once upon a time, while Rashmun was stuck in the US, his mom* got raped in India. She was repeatedly raped by many people. Then, some people started pimping her out. They charged money to let other people rape her. Now, Rashmun's mom had a neighbor named Ramdev whom Rashmun did not like because the neighbor was an obvious Hindu who sometimes led bhajan meetings at the local temple. Ramdev was outraged by all the rape of Rashmun's mother and during one of his bhajan meetings, he spoke against it. More people came to the meeting to listen to Ramdev and pretty soon, the bhajan meeting turned into a protest meeting and a satyagraha. It was a totally peaceful situation all along and there was absolutely no indication that things would turn violent. In the middle of the night, the police came and started lathi charge on the people who had gathered to protest against Rashmun's mom's rape. The police did not have an arrest warrant signed by a judge. They did not arrest Ramdev and charge him with anything. They did not put him in jail or produce him before a magistrate. They just beat a few people, including Rashmun's family members who happened to be in the crowed and they transported Ramdev to Rashmun's neighborhood, where he was set free.

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:Of all the personal attacks on me on this forum, i remember this little jewel of Some Poopile most vividly; since it revealed the depth of depravity this petty mentally unbalanced psychotic can stoop to:

Some Profile wrote:

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down