i googled... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i googled...

Go down

i googled... Empty i googled...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:06 pm

... for RASHMUN.  i got a reply from google in mandarin. i used gogle AGAIN to translate it. the translation of the mandarin to english was: RASHMUN ROCKS!

Back to top Go down

i googled... Empty Re: i googled...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:42 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:... for RASHMUN.  i got a reply from google in mandarin. i used gogle AGAIN to translate it. the translation of the mandarin to english was: RASHMUN ROCKS!

thank you. i love you.praying for your good health. and please don't ever talk of your early death again like you did in a recent post. you have many many years to go. but do exercise and watch your diet on a daily basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:... for RASHMUN.  i got a reply from google in mandarin. i used gogle AGAIN to translate it. the translation of the mandarin to english was: RASHMUN ROCKS!

I googled for "idiot," and google asked in return, "the BIMARU who brags about beating his wife in the presence of her youngest child and her mother?" I replied, "yes, that' the one, the glutton."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:31 pm

swapna wrote:

I googled for "idiot," and google asked in return, "the BIMARU who brags about beating his wife in the presence of her youngest child and her mother?" I replied, "yes, that' the one, the glutton."

he is keeping in indifferent health and said in a recent forum post that he is not sure whether he will live upto next Diwali. Will you please do me a favor and be nice to him going forward. I would be much obliged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down