Lets Rename Mumbai? Nope - Ishwarism, Allahism,  Nanakism, Godism? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets Rename Mumbai? Nope - Ishwarism, Allahism, Nanakism, Godism?

Go down

Lets Rename Mumbai? Nope - Ishwarism, Allahism,  Nanakism, Godism? Empty Lets Rename Mumbai? Nope - Ishwarism, Allahism, Nanakism, Godism?

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm

The religion itself will NOT have ANY name, but will be allowed to have ANY name which translates to "God", "Allah", "Ishwar"....

The name of religion itself is God's name.

I wish.

It is important for every human to remember that being a Hindu is NOT same as being one with God. Or being a Muslim is NOT same as being one with Allah. Or being a Christian is NOT same as being one with Jesus. Neither is a Sikh a true Sikh just because he kills in the name of Nanak. and so on.

I do NOT know why religions were NOT named after their language of God?

If we can rename Bombay as Mumbai, lets rename our religions as well! I strongly believe to rename Hinduism as Ishwarism. Islam as Allahism. Sikhism as Nanakism, and Chsirtianity as Godism?

It will remind us stupid humans, that our religion is nothing without the SAME God, which we call with different names.

High time to reinvent humanity,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down