You Indians have an idiot for President too Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Indians have an idiot for President too

5 posters

Go down

You Indians have an idiot for President too Empty You Indians have an idiot for President too

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:07 pm

President Mukerji said that Hindi is the symbol of the social and cultural unity of India. More official work should be done in Hindi in order to reach the common people.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

You Indians have an idiot for President too Empty Re: You Indians have an idiot for President too

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:02 am

Yeah, they are all idiots. Not as smart as your hero:

You Indians have an idiot for President too 21sld3

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

You Indians have an idiot for President too Empty Re: You Indians have an idiot for President too

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:31 am

actually, bengalis, after punjabis, i find the most accepting of hindi. i've been meeting my school friends who are predominantly either punjabi or bengali and am in a whatsapp group comprising of our batch and have become active in the alumni group to advance their social service and charity activities. let me show off -- last night i had dinner with a guy, a bengali batch mate, who has his own consultancy and had gotten rank 37 in iit-jee. after iit, he went to usa to do his phd, worked for 4 years in ibm and returned to india, bangalore, to start his consultancy. and they say bengalis are not entrepreneurs!

the ones who irritate me the most in the whatsapp group are the bengalis who post repeatedly in hindi in devanagri (and they say bengalis hate hindi!). i have repeatedly exhorted them to post in roman hindi (swype has hinglish now and i have pointed it out to them) and not in the clothes-string devanagri script -- but to no avail. 

because my friends are predominantly punjabi and bengali i cannot say with certainty that this affinity for hindi is confined to these two communities or more. there are two south indians in the group. one lives in dubai and chats mostly in hindi. the other was present in our 4 people reunion last night. he is keralite. he too conversed in hindi with us! but that is because they were born and brought up in kolkata (and they say madrasis, like others, should learn to speak in the local language of the state they reside in).

edit. pranab mukherjee is right.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:55 am

chutiya #1 wrote:actually, bengalis, after punjabis, i find the most accepting of hindi. i've been meeting my school friends who are predominantly either punjabi or bengali and am in a whatsapp group comprising of our batch and have become active in the alumni group to advance their social service and charity activities. let me show off -- last night i had dinner with a guy, a bengali batch mate, who has his own consultancy and had gotten rank 37 in iit-jee. after iit, he went to usa to do his phd, worked for 4 years in ibm and returned to india, bangalore, to start his consultancy. and they say bengalis are not entrepreneurs!

the ones who irritate me the most in the whatsapp group are the bengalis who post repeatedly in hindi in devanagri (and they say bengalis hate hindi!). i have repeatedly exhorted them to post in roman hindi (swype has hinglish now and i have pointed it out to them) and not in the clothes-string devanagri script -- but to no avail. 

because my friends are predominantly punjabi and bengali i cannot say with certainty that this affinity for hindi is confined to these two communities or more. there are two south indians in the group. one lives in dubai and chats mostly in hindi. the other was present in our 4 people reunion last night. he is keralite. he too conversed in hindi with us! but that is because they were born and brought up in kolkata (and they say madrasis, like others, should learn to speak in the local language of the state they reside in).

It is the other way around buddy, your friends should get out of the well and see India a bit. Come to Hyderabad, Marwaris & Gujaratis living in that city for generations refuse to speak in Telugu. How fluent are those buddies of you in Bengali, including yourself?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
chutiya #1 wrote:actually, bengalis, after punjabis, i find the most accepting of hindi. i've been meeting my school friends who are predominantly either punjabi or bengali and am in a whatsapp group comprising of our batch and have become active in the alumni group to advance their social service and charity activities. let me show off -- last night i had dinner with a guy, a bengali batch mate, who has his own consultancy and had gotten rank 37 in iit-jee. after iit, he went to usa to do his phd, worked for 4 years in ibm and returned to india, bangalore, to start his consultancy. and they say bengalis are not entrepreneurs!

It is the other way around buddy, your friends should get out of the well and see India a bit. Come to Hyderabad, Marwaris & Gujaratis living in that city for generations refuse to speak in Telugu. How fluent are those buddies of you in Bengali, including yourself?

the bengalis, being bengalis (astonishing, i know), are very fluent in bengali as am i. they post in bengali script too which i skip for reasons known to you. they post videos and music in bengali (and hindi) which i appreciate. the punjabis never post in their script (dunno what script they use) but they irritatingly post in hindi devanagri. 

your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

i can cite only anecdotal experience. i have a muslim gaming friend, a woman, aged about 35, and from hyderabad. there are a lot of andhraite players in that game (they dominate). i have witnessed her chatting fluently with them in telugu. of course, she chats with me in hindi which she probably considers urdu but i don't care. she has settled in mumbai post marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:10 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

This is equally true of Hindians in Tamil Nadu, Kerala  and Karnataka. Instead they want to indulge in linguistic rape of South India using taxpayer-burdened Hindi Prachar Sabhas and arm-twisting tactics in Central Government employment.

Inasmuch as they are obstinate about not learning a South Indian language they also have the audacity to make fun of the Hindi accent of those South Indians who make the effort to learn and converse in their language.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:01 am

chutiya #1 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

the bengalis, being bengalis (astonishing, i know), are very fluent in bengali as am i. they post in bengali script too which i skip for reasons known to you. they post videos and music in bengali (and hindi) which i appreciate. the punjabis never post in their script (dunno what script they use) but they irritatingly post in hindi devanagri. 

your point?

the punjabis are fluent in bengali too. we were taught bengali in school!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 am

my older, in college in bangalore, can speak rudimentary kannada. he had to take 2 semesters of kannada. he runs an NGO with his friends in which he is a trustee. it has another trustee -- a marwari girl who is bangalorean. when they go out for awareness campaigns to orphanages and like, the girl lectures the kids in kannada (she speaks hindi too, of course, and is a very sweet girl and my fb friend) while my son hangs around clicking photos!

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:06 am

chutiya #1 wrote:my older, in college in bangalore, can speak rudimentary kannada. he had to take 2 semesters of kannada. he runs an NGO with his friends in which he is a trustee. it has another trustee -- a marwari girl who is bangalorean. when they go out for awareness campaigns to orphanages and like, the girl lectures the kids in kannada (she speaks hindi too, of course, and is a very sweet girl and my fb friend) while my son hangs around clicking photos!
You should provide similar examples of Madrasis living in Delhi, etc to those idiot Madrasi friends (born in Calcutta) of yours

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:32 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
chutiya #1 wrote:my older, in college in bangalore, can speak rudimentary kannada. he had to take 2 semesters of kannada. he runs an NGO with his friends in which he is a trustee. it has another trustee -- a marwari girl who is bangalorean. when they go out for awareness campaigns to orphanages and like, the girl lectures the kids in kannada (she speaks hindi too, of course, and is a very sweet girl and my fb friend) while my son hangs around clicking photos!
You should provide similar examples of Madrasis living in Delhi, etc to those idiot Madrasi friends (born in Calcutta) of yours

see this is why i consider you a chutiyaVery Happy re-read my post above. have i stated that my madrasi friends are not fluent in bengali? they, like me, took hindi as second language in school and bengali as third (should have been amply apparent to you by now). now that they know both languages (hindi and bengali) they prefer to converse with us in hindi. what do i tell them now? tell me and i will post in whatsapp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:50 am

cd, honestly, dispense your advice to my friends. i will forward it to them saying one anonymous madrasi has this to say about you doofuses. i will post their reply here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 am

ask them to post here directly Very Happy

*eagerly awaiting bongs + madrasi bongs + Punjabi bongs + Marwari bongs face off with assorted madrasis*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

goodcitizen wrote:
This is equally true of Hindians in Tamil Nadu, Kerala  and Karnataka. Instead they want to indulge in linguistic rape of South India using taxpayer-burdened Hindi Prachar Sabhas and arm-twisting tactics in Central Government employment.

Inasmuch as they are obstinate about not learning a South Indian language they also have the audacity to make fun of the Hindi accent of those South Indians who make the effort to learn and converse in their language.

my cousins's kids in mumbai are all fluent in marathi. my cousin's kids in delhi are all fluent in punjabi. i must add for the benefit of your chutiyapa, that they are fluent in hindi and english too. about all literate families in india have kids who learn the language of the state they reside in in school. what's the fuss all about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 am

to add, my kids are fluent in bengali. they can read and write in bengali and call you khankir chele, gnaar marao goti harao  -- just emphazing the level of their literacy in bengali and manners.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:31 am

goodcitizn wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

WhnngCtzn, whining about the "linguistic rape of southern india" and northindians' mockery of southern indians' hindi accents is poor strategy for ending the northindians' rudeness and irritating effort to culturally dominate southern india. pay them back in their own coin, and prove that you own a pair of balls. you don't need to wait until the people of your caste and sub-caste bash the northindians for their uncivilized behaviour.

if you can't find your testicles, find yourself another hobby besides whining pathetically.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:35 am

michelle2 wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

WhnngCtzn, whining about the "linguistic rape of southern india" and northindians' mockery of southern indians' hindi accents is poor strategy for ending the northindians' rudeness and irritating effort to culturally dominate southern india. pay them back in their own coin, and prove that you own a pair of balls. you don't need to wait until the people of your caste and sub-caste bash the northindians for their uncivilized behaviour.

if you can't find your testicles, find yourself another hobby besides whining pathetically.

a good way of paying them back is by swallowing pride and wallowing at the feet of the person you find most "contemptuous" to have your name deleted in a forum post. is that how gay bastards fight?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:51 am

bye wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

a good way of paying them back is by swallowing pride and wallowing at the feet of the person you find most "contemptuous" to have your name deleted in a forum post. is that how gay bastards fight?

coming apart again? is your visit to the psych overdue?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:02 pm

michelle2 wrote:
bye wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

coming apart again? is your visit to the psych overdue?

psych?

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 pm

michelle2 wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Hahaha, from the time you got your masai warrior testicles crushed you've been parading around here as two cross-dressing females spilling your bitterness on everyone so it's time for you to take a deep breath, count up to one hundred and chill. Stop making such an ass of yourself in each and every post.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:18 pm

bye wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

see this is why i consider you a chutiyaVery Happy re-read my post above. have i stated that my madrasi friends are not fluent in bengali? they, like me, took hindi as second language in school and bengali as third (should have been amply apparent to you by now). now that they know both languages (hindi and bengali) they prefer to converse with us in hindi. what do i tell them now? tell me and i will post in whatsapp.

That's right! everybody but you is a chutiya. What did your friend mean by the below? Did he mean a Telugu living in A.P should learn to speak in Telugu? or is it a problem with your circular logic? looks like the latter given the slew of defensive posts from you.

(and they say madrasis, like others, should learn to speak in the local language of the state they reside in).
I've many friends and relatives that were born & raised outside of A.P (Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore etc., ), if anything they're fluent in the local language than in Telugu, and even the ones that moved to the other parts of the country learned the local tongue unlike those Marwaris in Hyd.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
bye wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

That's right! everybody but you is a chutiya. What did your friend mean by the below? Did he mean a Telugu living in A.P should learn to speak in Telugu? or is it a problem with your circular logic? looks like the latter given the slew of defensive posts from you.

(and they say madrasis, like others, should learn to speak in the local language of the state they reside in).
I've many friends and relatives that were born & raised outside of A.P (Mumbai, Delhi, Coimbatore etc., ), if anything they're fluent in the local language than in Telugu, and even the ones that moved to the other parts of the country learned the local tongue unlike those Marwaris in Hyd.

i said that madrasis, as commonly believed, and like others, should learn to speak in the language of the state they reside in. my keralite friend, his name biju nair, (he has a rubber business and runs a foundation for the visually impaired -- all on auto pilot) decided not to speak in bengali in our get together despite the presence of bengalis in our reunion. 

your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down