modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k

+2
Hellsangel
truthbetold
6 posters

Go down

modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k  Empty modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k

Post by truthbetold Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Modi got tribal state in his kitty.  This state is a tough one to clean up. Let us see if modi can do something.

J&k results are stunning.  This is probably best ever bjp performance in this state in history.
Numbers suggest pdp + bjp govt. 

Congress is sinking into an abyss. I hope it goes so low , it will wipe off Nehru family dominance. Then a real Gandhian congress may emerge. Ok I am day dreaming.

2015 is going to be a better year.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k  Empty Re: modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k

Post by Hellsangel Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:41 pm

truthbetold wrote:Modi got tribal state in his kitty.  This state is a tough one to clean up. Let us see if modi can do something.

J&k results are stunning.  This is probably best ever bjp performance in this state in history.

Congress is sinking into an abyss. I hope it goes so low , it will wipe off Nehru family dominance. Then a real Gandhian congress may emerge. Ok I am day dreaming.

The dynasty politics of the Congress have been the bane of Indian development for the past 5 decades. It also served as a cover for corrupt party members playing the loyalty card to the family. If Rahul Gandhi has any sense he will resign now from all positions of power within the party.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k  Empty Re: modi gets Jharkhand; bjp stunning performance in j&k

Post by southindian Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:47 pm

What makes me sad is that Indians are not listening to or reading CD's posts.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Ha
Agreed.
However expecting Rahul or congress to act in a non selfish forward thinking way is a day dream. It will be more like cd sniper attacks and merlot's snide remarks in place of honest introspection.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:Ha
Agreed.
However expecting Rahul or congress to act in a non selfish forward thinking way is a day dream. It will be more like cd sniper attacks and merlot's snide remarks in place of honest introspection.

Comrade's whines are no sniper attacks. He has been in a bad mood since May.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:Modi got tribal state in his kitty.  This state is a tough one to clean up. Let us see if modi can do something.

You mean will be a better year for saffronization of India because from economic policies or reforms standpoint there has nothing been done to see any improvements in the coming year. OTOH, quite a bit of groundwork has been laid by the chaddies that would blossom saffronization.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Cd
You continue to exhibit the signs of jaundice. You only see what you to see. You can wear blinkers and focus on inconsequential events. India will move forward despite you. 
We will both be around to talk about it.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:15 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
You continue to exhibit the signs of jaundice. You only see what you to see. You can wear blinkers and focus on inconsequential events. India will move forward despite you. 
We will both be around to talk about it.
Could you please edmucate us as to what those great reforms & grand visions are?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:20 pm

I hope so. The BJP was listless for years with an aged Advani acting as the face of the party. Modi stepped up and seized the initiative. Similarly, someone in the congress party needs to step up and unseat the Gandhis.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm

BJP would have done better in J&K if the loonies in BJP didn't play the "Ghar Wapasi" BS and created uneasy feelings among the valley voters.

In BIMARU states, religious polarization seems to help BJP. The average Hindu bhaiyyas are coming together if there is some bashing of Semitic converts. This may help BJP in UP and Bihar but it is counterproductive in other states. Hopefully, Shah, et al., won't go overboard on this path. GownWallahs are already gearing up for a showdown. 

CONmen? I am happy that Indira CONgress is taking a beating. I agree with TBT - hopefully the real Congress (with some ideals) will be reborn. If BJP misbehaves, the country needs an alternative. A proper Congress can fill that gap.

Garibi Hatao - my foot.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down