Hmm.... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm....

4 posters

Go down

Hmm.... Empty Hmm....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:01 pm

I bet, our brilliant Sikularists don't mind this:

Hmm.... 45786257

but object to this:
Hmm.... Sages+at+naimasaranya

The attire and the function (in the first case) were copied from Christianity!!!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Hmm.... Empty Re: Hmm....

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:22 am

Unkil, at your kids' convocation, I hope you reject these Christian attires and assert your Indian identity by showing up in no more than a flowing beard and a loincloth.

Bonus marks to you (and deluxe family passes - incl free snakes and unlimited cow urine - for Modiji's next jamboree at Madison Sq Gardens) from the NRI Patriots Association if you can persuade your kids to do the same.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:10 am

MD

Can't blame you. You are under strong Sikular control.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Unkil, at your kids' convocation, I hope you reject these Christian attires and assert your Indian identity by showing up in no more than a flowing beard and a loincloth.

Bonus marks to you (and deluxe family passes - incl free snakes  and unlimited cow urine - for Modiji's next jamboree at Madison Sq Gardens) from the NRI Patriots Association if you can persuade your kids to do the same.

interestingly saris are quite common amongst indian american women at college commencements, but i've never seen vEshtis or kurthAs or any other indian male attire.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:21 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Unkil, at your kids' convocation, I hope you reject these Christian attires and assert your Indian identity by showing up in no more than a flowing beard and a loincloth.

Bonus marks to you (and deluxe family passes - incl free snakes  and unlimited cow urine - for Modiji's next jamboree at Madison Sq Gardens) from the NRI Patriots Association if you can persuade your kids to do the same.

interestingly saris are quite common amongst indian american women at college commencements, but i've never seen vEshtis or kurthAs or any other indian male attire.

There's a simple explanation for the saris.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum