Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today

+4
southindian
truthbetold
FluteHolder
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
8 posters

Go down

Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today Empty Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:33 am

Anna or Modi or Kejriwal?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today Empty Re: Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:34 am

Only to her. I hope she wins and 'fix' Delhi and its image (if any left ).

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today Empty Re: Who does Kiren Bedi owe more for what she is today

Post by truthbetold Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:40 am

Flute is right. She made a name for herself as an honest and capable police officer.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:37 pm

Flute, she could join another party after she wins the election.

Kiran Bedi was opposed to Modi, accused him, before she joined BJP.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:20 pm

None of the above!

If not for CONartists (who allowed the common man to see corruption), she could not be what she is today.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:46 pm

southindian wrote:Flute, she could join another party after she wins the election.

Kiran Bedi was opposed to Modi, accused him, before she joined BJP.

oh i know who kiran bedi is - this is the woman who tried to reform prisoners and made them meditate and treated them like human beings. she has been well-known and respected for her integrity and courage for at least two decades now.

i think it's excellent that she is joining the bjp. i hope more people follow in her footsteps cuz i think it is important to diversify the bjp and it's wonderful they've embraced her in spite of her initial opposition to  modi. i think politics is like that she knows it now. she is a capable person and i think she will very likely continue to be frank and outspoken in her values.

i do think more people will join the bjp as there is more opportunity for growth and leadership there than in congress. i mean is anyone talking about those little germs, sachin pilot and the scindia prince now? how laughable it was when they briefly did. people actually thought those little rascals could deliver. yeah, they can dress up in pretty suits and speak in pretty accents and have women swoon over them (though they're no studs),  they might do some simple banking or run their estates and recite poetry and philosophy in their spare time. their greatest achievements are already behind them - their birth and marriages. don't forget to manicure your nails and get that facial, guys.

the challenges of dealing with the problems of the common man are best left to more able men and women.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:00 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

the challenges of dealing with the problems of the common man are best left to more able men and women.
Well said. We need more Smriti Iranis in the cabinet.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Well said. We need more Smriti Iranis in the cabinet.
merlot, it's 145 am where you are. why is it that you just can't sleep a wink when I'm around?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm

MD gets up 4 times a night due to age related bladder issues. He may have responded to you, while on one of his nightly trip.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:52 pm

southindian wrote:MD gets up 4 times a night due to age related bladder issues. He may have responded to you, while on one of his nightly trip.

owwww. i thought it was the magic of me.

soot, how do you know so much about age-related bladder issues?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:13 pm

PN, I have been experiencing age related bladder issues for the last 39 years and MD has been part of this experience for last 14 years.

MD and I know how it feels getting up 5 times every night due to overactive bladder.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:17 pm

southindian wrote:PN, I have been experiencing age related bladder issues for the last 39 years and MD has been part of this experience for last 14 years.

MD and I know how it feels getting up 5 times every night due to overactive bladder.

scratch scratch

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:35 am

....ok...she is married. First time, I am hearing about her husband...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....ok...she is married. First time, I am hearing about her husband...

So she never mentioned this little detail to you all along? Was she also hiding her wedding band? Upps Aunty, she must have had the hots for you. She does look the type.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down